> The Bash Free Star Wars thread, Free of bashing and negative attitudes
Lord Malice
post Oct 11th 2004, 5:41 AM
Post #1

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,704

Greetnings and welcome to my new thread(my first). This is a place to have possitive discusions about Star Wars. This is not a place for bashing, so if you don't have anything nice to say..... I started this thread cause of alot of negativity in the other one, I was too busy trying to defend some minor artistic alterations. And not discussing things I enjoy, and listening to what others enjoy. I don't want this topic to be limited to just the movies, the other topic was limited in that respect(among other aspects as well) There have been many novels,comics, and video games produced over the years. With characters,enviroments that are as rich and as interesting than the "clasic trilogy". A few examples being Dash Rendar,Grand Admiral Thrawn,Anikan Solo, Nom Anor. This is a place to discuss such things. This is not a place to bash or flame over artistic desicions, and demand TPTB stick to the "origanal" versions. This is not a place for such rigid thinking and single mindedness. With such a narrow veiw of things we wouldn't have the Expanded Universe. And like I said, I didn't want this just to be about the films. Cause the movies are just one aspect, there is so much more. With that being said I think I'll get the ball rolling. Does anyone know were the Sovereign class Super Stardestroyers apeared? I know they are similer in size to the Eclipse class SSD's. And I've heard of them being mentioned here and there, but haven't seen a novel/comic that they were actualy in. starwars.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Arcady
post Oct 11th 2004, 8:52 AM
Post #2

Base Commander
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

You cannot have a discussion about something and only say "nice" things about it. Get a clue. Topic closed.

(Go post this kind of crap on some George Lucas fanboy site.)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 24th 2014 - 3:27 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.