> Please Read Before Posting, Guidelines
Kuwdora
post Jul 28th 2004, 8:14 PM
Post #1

Captain
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 541

Welcome to the brand spanky new art section of sg1archive forums! Here you can post your Stargate creations whether they are sketches, icons, manipulations or wallpapers!

A Few Guidelines:

1) Regarding Spoilers
If your piece of stargate fanart contains spoilers, please say so in the topic, like any other spoiler regulations we have here at the forums. If possible, leave a little bit of space in your post before posting the image.

2) Graphic Programs
Please don't be flooding the forum with questions about how to obtain illegal cracks of Adobe Photoshop and/or other programs. You may check out the official Adobe website to download a 30-day trial version of photoshop if you wish.

3) Explicit Material
I've seen some art in the stargate fandom that can be considered explicit and questionable, and since this forum does have a younger audience browsing it's pages, I'm going to ask that you don't post such material here. If you have any questions on the content of your sketch, manip or wallpaper, feel free to PM either me(Kuwdora) or Linz.

4) RESPECT
Be respectful of other people's art. If you don't like the content of an image (ie. slash & shipper material) do not harass them. It is alright to give constructive critism, but when you start to insult the artist or art, that's when there will be problems. So play nice, children! smile.gif

If you have any questions, please PM me or Linz.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 26th 2014 - 8:28 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.