+Quote Post
Mac.Fan
post Oct 27th 2004, 2:42 AM
Post #50

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,500

I just saw the votes so far. out of 101 votes, 51 want Sam to brake up with pete and for him to live.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ted_simple
post Nov 9th 2004, 3:55 PM
Post #51

SIR Ted Simple
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 3,194

I'd like to see both. After Sam broke with Pete, he is driving unattentively and dies in a tragic car crash. When Sam tells the others about her break with Pete, they're just watching the local news where the foolish accident is reported. evil.gif
+Quote Post
Lord Malice
post Nov 9th 2004, 4:07 PM
Post #52

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,704

An excelent idea! Hopefully are dreams will come true. I myself think his death should be humorous. His life is a joke, so would is death. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
stargatefreak
post Nov 10th 2004, 5:58 PM
Post #53

Airman First Class
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,163

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!

I HATE PETE!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally think he needs to die a slow, painful death for being the wimpy sneak that he is!!!!! evil.gif

JACK AND SAM FOREVER!!!! cloud9.gif
+Quote Post
Mac.Fan
post Nov 11th 2004, 1:09 AM
Post #54

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

QUOTE (stargatefreak @ Nov 10th 2004, 5:58 PM)

I HATE PETE!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally think he needs to die a slow, painful death for being the wimpy sneak that he is!!!!! evil.gif

I think he should live to brake Sam curse. After all the other men in her life exsept for SG1 has died one way or another.
+Quote Post
Lt. Colonel Samantha O'Neill
post Nov 14th 2004, 7:50 PM
Post #55

Airman First Class
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,391

QUOTE (Mac.Fan @ Nov 11th 2004, 1:09 AM)
QUOTE (stargatefreak @ Nov 10th 2004, 5:58 PM)

I HATE PETE!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he should live to brake Sam curse. After all the other men in her life exsept for SG1 has died one way or another.

Can he die after they break up?
+Quote Post
i love si-fi
post Nov 21st 2004, 8:15 AM
Post #56

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,710

i now saying he should die is mean to bothe of them but it would be nicer then him dumpig her

but if she was to dump him i wouldnot feal as sorry
+Quote Post
MajikthizeII
post Nov 21st 2004, 10:51 AM
Post #57

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,365

A bit off topic, however I feel it needs to be said.

The quality of spelling, punctuation and grammar in the shipper haven, and recently in this thread in particular, is pretty damn embarassing. No wonder we're flamed left right and centre by non shippers every time we venture out there. sad.gif
+Quote Post
post Nov 21st 2004, 6:40 PM
Post #58

Airman First Class
Group Icon

QUOTE (MajikthizeII @ Nov 21st 2004, 10:51 AM)

The quality of spelling, punctuation and grammar in the shipper haven, and recently in this thread in particular, is pretty damn embarassing. No wonder we're flamed left right and centre by non shippers every time we venture out there. sad.gif

Sadly, I have noticed this as well...but then again, who are we to say anything? I just hope that my grammer and spelling isn't so bad...I hope...

Non-shippers are not supposed to flame because it is "Shipper Haven", meaning that non-shipper input isn't supposed to be welcomed here. We get it anyway, but it is really disheartening to the shippers.

Just a reminder, be mindful of capitalizations, spelling and punctuation. I know that grammer is a bit hard since some of us seem to make fragmented sentances and tend to run on. Also, it is a pet peeve of some of us (like me), when words are misspelled and grammer is thrown out of complete proportion.

Thanks.
+Quote Post
aliaras
post Nov 23rd 2004, 10:06 AM
Post #59

First Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,066

QUOTE (MajikthizeII @ Nov 21st 2004, 7:51 AM)

I have to agree.

As Lt. Colonel Samantha O'Neill said, punctuation and complete sentences are probably the most important thing. Oh, and don't forget spelling!

+Quote Post
MajikthizeII
post Nov 27th 2004, 7:22 AM
Post #60

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,365

QUOTE (Lt. Colonel Samantha O'Neill @ Nov 21st 2004, 6:40 PM)
Also, it is a pet peeve of some of us (like me), when words are misspelled and grammer is thrown out of complete proportion.

I have to point out the irony that you spelt grammar incorrectly. wink.gif

By the way; I don't not welcome non-shippers. In fact I welcome and respect their views. What I find distasteful is bad posting, whether that be non-shippers resorting to poorly constructed flaming (instead of the reasoned and inteligent arguments against the 'ship of which I know the majority are capable of), or shippers rabid over-enthusiasm for the topic overiding their sense of proportion and realism. Mostly though, I just hate anything I have to struggle to understand.
+Quote Post
post Nov 27th 2004, 7:37 PM
Post #61

Airman First Class
Group Icon

QUOTE (MajikthizeII @ Nov 27th 2004, 7:22 AM)
QUOTE (Lt. Colonel Samantha O'Neill @ Nov 21st 2004, 6:40 PM)
Also, it is a pet peeve of some of us (like me), when words are misspelled and grammer is thrown out of complete proportion. 

I have to point out the irony that you spelt grammar incorrectly. wink.gif

By the way; I don't not welcome non-shippers. In fact I welcome and respect their views. What I find distasteful is bad posting, whether that be non-shippers resorting to poorly constructed flaming (instead of the reasoned and inteligent arguments against the 'ship of which I know the majority are capable of), or shippers rabid over-enthusiasm for the topic overiding their sense of proportion and realism. Mostly though, I just hate anything I have to struggle to understand.

Oops I didn't notice (sometimes I forget to reread before I post). Thanks for noticing!

I have to agree with the non-shippers. If they don't like something they should out-right flame or just say "I HATE ____ SHIPPING" that's bad taste, if you don't like a shipping at least be creative and explain in a logical mannor why you're an anti-shipper (most people are anti-Carter/Pete shipping and most of them explain pretty well why they loathe the shipping). I respect what they have to stay as long as it's not the "I hate..." line, if they said soemthing like "I hate Pete/Carter shipping. Personally I hate how he acts around her and stalked her...(so on and so forth)" fine. At least they are making a point and not going crazy.
+Quote Post
Mac.Fan
post Dec 2nd 2004, 9:27 PM
Post #62

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

QUOTE (Lt. Colonel Samantha O'Neill @ Nov 14th 2004, 7:50 PM)

[/QUOTE]
Can he die after they break up?

NO, i think he should live other wise it would be like what happen to Jonas Hason after they broke up. Look what happen to him. I think he should brake up with Sam and find some one else to marry, then Sam can be with Jack, after all she is still in love with him.
+Quote Post
cosmos
post Dec 4th 2004, 12:42 PM
Post #63

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,080

Wow !!!!

way too hostile crowd here...

If nothing else Pete brought some happiness into her life and the chance to choose if she can bear giving up the one who she thinks she cannot have for a person who she would probably have been her second choice to happiness.

I think whatever her response to Pete, it will trigger some emotional expression from both Jack and Sam and that would be good.
+Quote Post
synthetik_whore
post Dec 30th 2004, 12:46 PM
Post #64

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,385

QUOTE (Belissner @ Jun 14th 2004, 1:52 PM)
Sam's too good for him! She's a class act all the way, and he has a very strange look about him.

He's NOT a Denver cop either! I just saw him on TV doing a BENEFUL dog kibble commercial for Purina! He was dopey, the dog was dopey, the commercial was dopey, and having him as Sam's boyfriend is dopey!

He has a dopey face, too!

Yuk! sick.gif

Yes, Pete definitely has a strange look about him. Who does a background check on their girlfriend anyway? He seems like that type that is curious about everything and would be the type that doesn't like his girl hanging around with a bunch of guys everyday. Now, look at Sam she hangs around guys 24/7 with her work. He gives off some extremely bad vibes for Sam's future and should die or get out of Sam's life ASAP.
+Quote Post
aliaras
post Jan 19th 2005, 12:46 PM
Post #65

First Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,066

Of course he's curious, it's his job. But still...I dunno. He's really charming, but the last two tau'ri boyfriends Sam had who were charming turned out to be assholes(Jonas Hanson and Joe(2010))

I think if Sam was going to go do a suicide mission and Pete knew about it, he'd try and stop her, just like Joe did. That's not the kind of guy Sam needs, she needs one who'll understand her job and the risks. This guy would be Jack.
+Quote Post
synthetik_whore
post Jan 19th 2005, 3:55 PM
Post #66

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

couldn't have said it better myself...
+Quote Post
Magnavox
post Jan 19th 2005, 9:38 PM
Post #67

Posts with an accent...
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,724

Meh...as long Sam's happy whatever happens to Pete is fine. I wouldn't go to the extent of saying I want him dead, I'd probably say I'd want to see him tell Sam the whole truth about the stalking thing. In Affinity when he made reference to it I presumed that was about him following her to the stakeout, I get the feeling she still doesn't know about the background check.
+Quote Post
Mac.Fan
post Jan 24th 2005, 4:49 AM
Post #68

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

I agree with you on that one. If Pete did die, it would be the black widow curse again. I don't know if Sam could handy it again after what happen to the others, that fell in love with her. so far only Jack has servive the curse. It could only mean one thing.

QUOTE(magnavox @ Jan 19th 2005, 9:38 PM)
Meh...as long Sam's happy whatever happens to Pete is fine. I wouldn't go to the extent of saying I want him dead, I'd probably say I'd want to see him tell Sam the whole truth about the stalking thing. In Affinity when he made reference to it I presumed that was about him following her to the stakeout, I get the feeling she still doesn't know about the background check.

+Quote Post
synthetik_whore
post Jan 24th 2005, 4:11 PM
Post #69

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

QUOTE(magnavox @ Jan 19th 2005, 9:38 PM)

Pete strickes me as the type that doesn't want his girl hanging around guys 24/7, you know the type that suspects cheating at every turn? I think the hint of stalking and doing the background check gives us a "hint-hint" and his personality that could be very BAD for Sam's future...

QUOTE(Mac.Fan @ Jan 24th 2005, 4:49 AM)
I agree with you on that one. If Pete did die, it would be the black widow curse again. I don't know if Sam could handy it again after what happen to the others, that fell in love with her. so far only Jack has servive the curse. It could only mean one thing.

Yeah, it would be like the whole Snow white thing with the kiss that breaks the curse. Although, they have kissed and she is not sleeping although the J/S tension makes it seem that way. But yeah, I think Jack is supposed to be the one to break the curse. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Mac.Fan
post Jan 25th 2005, 1:22 AM
Post #70

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

Quote:Yeah, it would be like the whole Snow white thing with the kiss that breaks the curse. Although, they have kissed and she is not sleeping although the J/S tension makes it seem that way. But yeah, I think Jack is supposed to be the one to break the curse.

Well we have seen them kiss three times. For Jack to kiss Sam, there sould be no vuris, no time loop and not thinking about it. The only way to do it is for real, that is the only way to brake the curse.
+Quote Post
Magnavox
post Jan 25th 2005, 1:33 AM
Post #71

Posts with an accent...
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,724

QUOTE(Gillian @ Jan 24th 2005, 4:11 PM)
Pete strickes me as the type that doesn't want his girl hanging around guys 24/7, you know the type that suspects cheating at every turn? I think the hint of stalking and doing the background check gives us a "hint-hint" and his personality that could be very BAD for Sam's future...

I don't think he has a problem with Sam hanging around guys all day (even if he did it doesn't matter, it's her life, she can do what she pleases) and he doesn't really strike me as the jealous type. The background check was more because of his curiosity for the truth, you know, being a cop and all.
+Quote Post
thefirstone
post Apr 8th 2006, 3:40 PM
Post #72

Second Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,686

Put it this way if Pete dies she wont get with Jack because shell be too depressed that all of the guys she went with died and she wouldnt want that to happen to jack.
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 30th 2014 - 1:12 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.