Guests cannot vote 
Tassadar
post Jun 20th 2004, 6:20 PM
Post #25

Airman
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,185

Let him live but get rid of him. He's a boring character and I think we have seen 7 years of Sam being without a man why not one more. Plus Sam will never love him anyway. Too much in love with Jack.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sam's Sister
post Aug 9th 2004, 2:06 AM
Post #26

Senior Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,532

Well, I am not a big Pete fan, but if they are keeping in there and Sam likes him, then, he'd better stick around and be good to her. Besides, Carmen Amendola says Jacob Carter doesn't trust Jack. (A little convention humor).

Okay, this is a shipper thread...off to shipper haven...
+Quote Post
aliaras
post Aug 9th 2004, 11:26 PM
Post #27

First Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,066

QUOTE (xayeidemon @ Jun 20 2004, 05:36 PM)
I'm frustrated, and I don't know why. It's a shame I'm even scared to start a topic.

There were some pro-pete responses... If the people flamed you, you could just treat them like you treat the people who flame the slash thread. Heck, it's an original topic. And now that there's shipper haven, starting ship topics is slightly less annoying...

In fact, if there was a pro-pete thread I would probably watch it and read it. I know I'm not always right, and I enjoy having my opinions reversed by some good logic. So...maybe it is time for a pro-pete thread.
+Quote Post
Nikki
post Aug 14th 2004, 7:43 PM
Post #28

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,724

I think that Sam and Pete should break up and that a couple of months later Sam should hear of Pete's death from her brother due to some cop accident......or better yet Jack should find out that Pete was a rogue NID agent and while they were trying to bring him into custody he was shoot, so this way pete will be dead and the black widow curse will have been lifted as he would have died after they had broken up. wink.gif
+Quote Post
aliaras
post Aug 14th 2004, 7:59 PM
Post #29

First Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,066

He still died. Black widow curse still exists. Sorry, but that doesn't work...he has to survive.
+Quote Post
Lord Malice
post Aug 15th 2004, 5:17 PM
Post #30

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,704

I think Pete should be fed to the Wraith. And be an example to those who interfer with destiny. starwars.gif
+Quote Post
Mac.Fan
post Aug 16th 2004, 1:36 AM
Post #31

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,500

I think that he should be givein to the tok'ra. If Sam finds out about what he did behind her back, she might tell her father Jacob. I don't think he well be happy with him sineak behind Sam's back, after all he is very protective of her and he knows that hammond,Daniel,Teal's and Jack will look after her and make sure nothing happens to her. With the Tok'ra, i think that they will be piss off when they find out what's been happening. One thing thou and that is we don't know if Pete has done a back round cheak on Jacob also. Since he is hardly on earth much.
+Quote Post
Linz
post Aug 22nd 2004, 5:44 AM
Post #32

Second in Command
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 587

QUOTE (Mac.Fan @ Aug 16 2004, 02:36 AM)
I think that he should be givein to the tok'ra. If Sam finds out about what he did behind her back, she might tell her father Jacob. I don't think he well be happy with him sineak behind Sam's back, after all he is very protective of her and he knows that hammond,Daniel,Teal's and Jack will look after her and make sure nothing happens to her. With the Tok'ra, i think that they will be piss off when they find out what's been happening. One thing thou and that is we don't know if Pete has done a back round cheak on Jacob also. Since he is hardly on earth much.

I think you need to quit attaching images to the end of every post you make... dry.gif
+Quote Post
Seth
post Aug 22nd 2004, 8:08 AM
Post #33

Technical Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,788

QUOTE (Linz @ Aug 22 2004, 05:44 AM)
I think you need to quit attaching images to the end of every post you make... dry.gif

Yes, Arc doesn't have unlimited bandwidth dry.gif

I would say that he MUST DIE! But apparently that isn't too popular here, so my final opinion is: "He should break up with Sam and fade off the show, like they did with so many other plot lines they should be following (Osiris, Cassie, etc...)

This post has been edited by Seth: Aug 22nd 2004, 8:50 AM
+Quote Post
linda_lol
post Aug 22nd 2004, 5:51 PM
Post #34

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,933

Pete drives me insane! Personally, I can't see how anyone can stand him! I think Sam should....

Strangle him
Put him in a box
And ship him to sea
FAR AWAY FROM SAM!
+Quote Post
MemereM
post Aug 22nd 2004, 7:10 PM
Post #35

Staff Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,249

He should just go back to directing! Leave Sam for Jack. She's just afraid of her biological clock ticking. She shouldn't settle for second best. dry.gif
+Quote Post
xayeidemon
post Aug 22nd 2004, 7:20 PM
Post #36

Always a cousin, never a boochi!
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,544

Second best according to whom? Sam doesn't seem to think Pete's second best, and isn't that what matters?
+Quote Post
MemereM
post Aug 22nd 2004, 7:34 PM
Post #37

Staff Sergeant
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tashunka_Witko @ Jun 20 2004, 04:03 PM)
I think we should find another one who fits with Pete...a Goa'uld for example tongue.gif

I'm no shipper but I don't like Pete either. I hope his plot will end soon. I don't wanna see crappy things between Carter and Pete, it's a show about a StarGATE and not a StargateSHIP. Just my opinion.

I do not dislike Pete (DD) either, just not for Sam. I've spent 7 years waiting for Jack/Sam to go the distance. NOT FAIR!
+Quote Post
Linz
post Aug 22nd 2004, 8:49 PM
Post #38

Second in Command
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 587

QUOTE (MemereM @ Aug 22 2004, 08:10 PM)
He should just go back to directing! Leave Sam for Jack. She's just afraid of her biological clock ticking. She shouldn't settle for second best. dry.gif

Um... David DeLuise never directed, I think you are mistaking him for his brother Peter.

And how is Pete Sam's second best? Oh. because he's not Jack? Whatever rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
MemereM
post Aug 22nd 2004, 8:55 PM
Post #39

Staff Sergeant
Group Icon

QUOTE (Linz @ Aug 22 2004, 06:49 PM)
Um... David DeLuise never directed, I think you are mistaking him for his brother Peter.

And how is Pete Sam's second best? Oh. because he's not Jack? Whatever rolleyes.gif

Sorry about that slip!

Perzactly, everybody is second best to O'Neill! laugh.gif
+Quote Post
SlavsyaRossiya
post Aug 23rd 2004, 8:07 AM
Post #40

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,947

Pete....Thor should beam him to a distant galaxy. Preferably Pegasus. smile.gif Just so that Sam can be free for more interesting, nice, intelligent, charming, cute people.
+Quote Post
taujin
post Sep 11th 2004, 6:33 PM
Post #41

Staff Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,684

Poor Peter! Poor Sam! Anyone here care about Sam's happiness? She wouldn't have accepted Pete's marriage proposal if she was still holding the torch for Jack.

I vote for them to live happily ever after. If there is a Season 9, lets see how a pregnant Carter copes with the Goa'uld who want to steal her unborn child 1.gif

TauJin
+Quote Post
MemereM
post Sep 11th 2004, 6:38 PM
Post #42

Staff Sergeant
Group Icon

QUOTE (taujin @ Sep 11th 2004, 4:33 PM)
Poor Peter! Poor Sam! Anyone here care about Sam's happiness? She wouldn't have accepted Pete's marriage proposal if she was still holding the torch for Jack.

I vote for them to live happily ever after. If there is a Season 9, lets see how a pregnant Carter copes with the Goa'uld who want to steal her unborn child 1.gif

TauJin

[B]NO.....NO......NO! SAM IS JACKS! gotta be. No more mention of Pete crying.gif
I haven't watched eight seasons for her to end up with a wimp like Pete!
The character, not the actor. Confuzzled.gif
+Quote Post
Lt. Colonel Samantha O'Neill
post Sep 16th 2004, 9:54 AM
Post #43

Airman First Class
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,391

Yay a Pete-hater's thread. Ok, they should break up...then he should die. The Black Widow curse only seems to apply to aliens (Narim and Orlin) and Carter had a normal break up before the series with Jonas Hanson (remember from season one "The First Commandment).
+Quote Post
gatenut
post Oct 3rd 2004, 4:29 PM
Post #44

Technical Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,513

The best i could come up with was this pic

This post has been edited by gatenut: Oct 3rd 2004, 4:30 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
laurab
post Oct 9th 2004, 8:10 PM
Post #45

Senior Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,499

I agree with Lt. Colonel Samantha O'Neill.
This is what i think should happen;
(Let's just say Pete is allowed into SGC- to visit)
SG1 is on a mission. Pete arrives at SGC. He is about to break up with Sam (when she returns).
SG1 returns from the mission. Sam sees Pete. They break up.
Then, SG1 leaves the gate room. Suddenly, a few aliens come through the gate. They shoot everyone- including Pete.
Sam finds out later on.

As u might know, I dislike Pete. I'd be happy if Pete & Sam break up!
All the way through season 6, they had episodes where they showed how close Sam & Jack were!
BRING ON THE ROMANCE BETWEEN JACK & SAM!!!!
+Quote Post
cosmos
post Oct 21st 2004, 2:28 AM
Post #46

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,080

All the way through season 6, they had episodes where they showed how close Sam & Jack were!

Absolutely...!

And that is how i would like to see this unwrapped (eventually)!

Pete asks her to marry him, she is thinking about it, she is torn between them. She tries to talk this with O'Neill. He is reluctant to do so, scared as usual to express himself with words... He talks to her about wanting her to be happy etc...

She becomes more confused by his response, she is wondering of his feelings, she goes back to Pete and under pressure she accepts...

In the meantime O'Neill realises that he cannot fool himself any longer and that he cannot lose her to another man without at least letting her know how he feels (really) he tries to find her (Unaware of her acceptance)

Before they have a chance to talk again, they are called for a routine mission, Tealc is visiting Chulak, Daniel is on a dig in another planet. O'Neill tells Sam that there is something important to discuss when they return. So O'Neill & Sam with two other marines proceed with their mission.

While there (meeting with a couple of the indegenous people) they are ambushed by a 'predator' like creature who attacks and disappears into the jungle. The predator kills several and drags another, SG-1 goes after him, they save him but find everybody else dead. They ran towards the gate to escape. While on the run the creature attacks again, one of the marines gets killed. They manage to go to the Stargate when another attack wounds everybody and drags away the indegenous person. They are all in the ground, less wounded is O'Neill who atends to the others injuries. They discover that a GDO is missing...

Sam is seriously injured and O'Neill is seriously scared for her (Divide and Conquer like scared for her)

While the marine attempts to activate the Stargate and send a code red signal, under fire, lost a GDO, the likes of the preator, ask for help etc.

Sam & Jack are a bit further (have some privacy)

Sam requests to know what he wanted to tell her. He gets scared again and jokes around but she is serious so he tells her how he liked her from the very beginning and how she little by little earned his respect and how he got to care for her and love her, and how she deserves not to wait for what she wants but live her life and that his feelings do not require her to wait for him. He will always be there for her etc.
She is of course (....). There is a moment of silence.

Then Suddently...

The marine shouts and shoots at something coming towards Sam's position. The creature shoots some kind of energy weapon that takes O'neill on the shoulder who falls down, then the marine is shot also and falls unconscious (The creature meant to injure them both and return later for them). Sam holds out a gun but she is too weak to point properly. The creature looks around to both men being unconscious and so he feels no threat, he takes his time to examine them carefully. Jack seizes an opportunity to jump at him holding his knife...

Sam hears him and the creature scream as they fight to the death. Her eyes get heavy and as she faints all feel like a dream then she whispers 'I.. love u too,.. Sir'

Then Jack wakes in the hospital, a doctor accounts for him a list of injuries and how he was lucky to be alive, and how he managed to return with Sam and one of the marines (He made it also by the way). But Jack dont pay any attention, Sam is there next to his bed, he looks deep into her eyes...

and Sam says: 'I know sir, me too'
O'Neill: 'So you and...?'________(Pete)
Sam: 'No'

<The birth of a new beginning into more shipping between them>
+Quote Post
Lt. Colonel Samantha O'Neill
post Oct 21st 2004, 5:05 PM
Post #47

Airman First Class
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,391

QUOTE (cosmos @ Oct 21st 2004, 2:28 AM)

Absolutely...!

And that is how i would like to see this unwrapped (eventually)!

Pete asks her to marry him, she is thinking about it, she is torn between them. She tries to talk this with O'Neill. He is reluctant to do so, scared as usual to express himself with words... He talks to her about wanting her to be happy etc...

She becomes more confused by his response, she is wondering of his feelings, she goes back to Pete and under pressure she accepts...

In the meantime O'Neill realises that he cannot fool himself any longer and that he cannot lose her to another man without at least letting her know how he feels (really) he tries to find her (Unaware of her acceptance)

Before they have a chance to talk again, they are called for a routine mission, Tealc is visiting Chulak, Daniel is on a dig in another planet. O'Neill tells Sam that there is something important to discuss when they return. So O'Neill & Sam with two other marines proceed with their mission.

While there (meeting with a couple of the indegenous people) they are ambushed by a 'predator' like creature who attacks and disappears into the jungle. The predator kills several and drags another, SG-1 goes after him, they save him but find everybody else dead. They ran towards the gate to escape. While on the run the creature attacks again, one of the marines gets killed. They manage to go to the Stargate when another attack wounds everybody and drags away the indegenous person. They are all in the ground, less wounded is O'Neill who atends to the others injuries. They discover that a GDO is missing...

Sam is seriously injured and O'Neill is seriously scared for her (Divide and Conquer like scared for her)

While the marine attempts to activate the Stargate and send a code red signal, under fire, lost a GDO, the likes of the preator, ask for help etc.

Sam & Jack are a bit further (have some privacy)

Sam requests to know what he wanted to tell her. He gets scared again and jokes around but she is serious so he tells her how he liked her from the very beginning and how she little by little earned his respect and how he got to care for her and love her, and how she deserves not to wait for what she wants but live her life and that his feelings do not require her to wait for him. He will always be there for her etc.
She is of course (....). There is a moment of silence.

Then Suddently...

The marine shouts and shoots at something coming towards Sam's position. The creature shoots some kind of energy weapon that takes O'neill on the shoulder who falls down, then the marine is shot also and falls unconscious (The creature meant to injure them both and return later for them). Sam holds out a gun but she is too weak to point properly. The creature looks around to both men being unconscious and so he feels no threat, he takes his time to examine them carefully. Jack seizes an opportunity to jump at him holding his knife...

Sam hears him and the creature scream as they fight to the death. Her eyes get heavy and as she faints all feel like a dream then she whispers 'I.. love u too,.. Sir'

Then Jack wakes in the hospital, a doctor accounts for him a list of injuries and how he was lucky to be alive, and how he managed to return with Sam and one of the marines (He made it also by the way). But Jack dont pay any attention, Sam is there next to his bed, he looks deep into her eyes...

and Sam says: 'I know sir, me too'
O'Neill: 'So you and...?'________(Pete)
Sam: 'No'

<The birth of a new beginning into more shipping between them>

Write a fic with that plot, I'd read it, I'm always looking for some new and good J/S fics.
+Quote Post
cosmos
post Oct 22nd 2004, 7:47 PM
Post #48

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,080

Write a fic with that plot, I'd read it, I'm always looking for some new and good J/S fics.

I am not much of a writer, this is the best i can do.
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 27th 2014 - 2:13 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.