Spineshank
post Sep 26th 2005, 3:45 PM
Post #49

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,951

QUOTE(Heru-ER @ Jun 6th 2005, 6:03 PM)
best episode of this season, watching Anubis hologram WOOW, noone would stop the destruction i bring up U prepare to meet ur doom, GREAT
X-302 WOOOW

The ifrst episode of the season is the best? I hope they get better than this... im watching them over on DVD but i know i missed a few episodes, i thought i could remember some better ones throughout season 6. Anyway i did like this episode, i like how the ship they built actually didnt work. Its nice to see them fail at something to make it more realistic.Good episode though, hope they still get better as well.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jaghayere
post Nov 5th 2005, 11:55 PM
Post #50

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 10,430

Does any one out there know the title and artist of the classical music that started episode 1 (Redemption Pt 1)? This music score was playing in Jonas' office right before Samantha walked in on him. I like that music and would like to find and buy it. Please post the title and artist of the music if you know it. Thank you in advance.
+Quote Post
blackbelt83
post Jan 1st 2006, 10:44 PM
Post #51

Technical Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 10,345

QUOTE(Lit Gal @ Mar 13th 2004, 9:04 PM) *

Okay--I never watched this season -- something to do with a certain missing hunk -- so I just saw this for the first time.

I had to laugh out loud at Jonas boxing with Teal'c. He really is a funny character. Of course, I don't like the characterization of Teal'c son. Yes, he is a teenager, but the whole conflict seemed to come out of no where, and the reconciliation seemed equally forced.

I dont think it came out of no where Ryac just lost his mother so he probably dint even really belive what he was saying.

I liked this episod mainly cuz its the first time we get to see the x302 that would be cool to fly biggrin.gif I am confuzed I thougth anubis had to aboundon the ship he cought thor in then how did he still get the azgard technology?
+Quote Post
SGCforever
post Apr 28th 2006, 7:47 AM
Post #52

Airman First Class
Group Icon

Member No.: 10,990

I found this episode tried to pack in as much information as possible, and as many scenes and scenarios as possible. Maybe because this is a two parter, but I found the episode to be a bit much. Still, don't get me wrong, this one was very sweet. I am starting to like Jonas, although, I know I've only seen him in like 2 episodes, but I'm sure he'll be fine for the rest of the season. He seems to have a comedic edge to him, and a willingness to learn new stuff. A good person to have on the team as far as I'm concerned. Overall though, this is the most serious situation the SGC has been in yet...I feel bad for Sam who is trying to solve the problem the best she can, but just can't seem to find an answer. Overall, a good start to the season.
+Quote Post
Jack O' Neill
post May 22nd 2006, 11:14 AM
Post #53

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,806

Hey Kids biggrin.gif ,

I think this episode was not bad just the fact that Bratac should really have slapped Ryac silly wat kind of respect was that, knocking out his dad if O'Neill was there he would have put him straight, he may have lost his mother but not his mind.

On a brighter note the x303 on paper looks cool, mach3 in no time

+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23rd 2014 - 9:18 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.