Rating  4
Spineshank
post Oct 20th 2005, 5:51 PM
Post #97

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,951

Thanks a lot guys never knew you could get these, can't believe i didn't know about them.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
4 starmajor general chris
post Mar 8th 2006, 7:23 AM
Post #98

Civilian
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,354

[b] biggrin.gif i just brough season 7 box set and before i never thought much of it i liked season 6 and 8 then some of the earlyer ones but season 7 is really good when u watch all of it.any who like what has been metioned before there are some thing is this episode the dont add up like tritonen supply and also when the jaffa are runniong up the hill u think when morter shells started hitting them u think they would run. laugh.gif ph34r.gif how evere on the whole i like this epp alot because of the ambush that is my fav part . bow.gif cloud9.gif [/b]

+Quote Post
cosmos
post Oct 11th 2006, 6:53 AM
Post #99

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,080

I like the beginning in this episode a lot when the jaffa arrives before the iris is closed and Teal'c has a surprised look in his face but he doesn't look down to his wound. I like that for some reason and how they have portrayed the burn with the smoke.

This was a great episode because it dealt with the changed states of two major characters. Daniel's state after de-ascension and Teal'c's state without a symbiote. I liked the ending a lot too. It shows the two characters bond well.
The action was good too but I especially like the beginning and the times where Daniel and Teal'c are in a room meditating and talking.

Only regret in a small detail about the hundred candles burning at the end. The seer volume of them seems a bit ridiculous.
+Quote Post
Aris Boch
post Aug 11th 2010, 4:50 PM
Post #100

Unregistered

Here is a question for all you die hard SG1 fans: About 20 minutes or so in this episode, Carter and Daniel are at the central computer accessing info regarding a coded energy signal recorded at the Alpha site. Any ideas as to what operating system they are using as I would love to have it. My thoughts are that it is Linux with some variation of Sawfish or Fluxbox Window manager but I would love to hear what you think.
+Quote Post
Shylodog
post Aug 12th 2010, 6:12 PM
Post #101

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,463

QUOTE(Aris Boch @ Aug 11th 2010, 2:50 PM) *

Here is a question for all you die hard SG1 fans: About 20 minutes or so in this episode, Carter and Daniel are at the central computer accessing info regarding a coded energy signal recorded at the Alpha site. Any ideas as to what operating system they are using as I would love to have it. My thoughts are that it is Linux with some variation of Sawfish or Fluxbox Window manager but I would love to hear what you think.

Wow. Great question. I'll have to re-watch the episode and see what I can find.
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 30th 2014 - 12:00 AM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.