Stargate Information Archive

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Search     Help     Rules     Members V     Calendar V     Live Chat V  

> Stargate Atlantis: Spoilers & Speculation

This area is for Atlantis spoilers. There are separate categories for SG-1 Spoilers and Universe Spoilers. Complete forum rules are available here.

Atlantis Index: General Discussion | Spoilers & Speculation | Specific Episode Discussion

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 5.06 - The Shrine of Talus
Dafmeister
post Apr 6th 2008, 6:51 AM
Post #1

General
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,340

There are no spoilers for this episode yet but it is confirmed Kate Hewlett will star as Jeanie Miller once again. The production notes from Stargate Solutions make this out to be a pretty important episode for McKay and a tear-jerker.

QUOTE(Stargate Solutions)
"Brad is, of course, penning #6 (can‘t wait to see the grotto)" — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, February 20, 2008.
"Andy Mikita [is the director] for Brad Wright’s as-yet-untitled tear jerker..." — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, February 5, 2008.
"Brad Wright turned in his first draft of a fun if atypical McKay driven story. — Alex Levine in his scifi.com blog, March 7, 2008.
"We also have a FINAL DRAFT of episode 6, The Shrine of Talus, written by Brad Wright. David H. emailed Brad to tell him how much he loved it. And it apparently made Jewel cry. But, in all fairness, I was giving her a Hertz Donut at the time." — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, March 10, 2008.
"Just read Brad Wright's latest Atlantis script and can I just say that he’s going to tear your little hearts out?! It’s an amazing story that involves the entire cast and I can’t wait to get shooting it!" — David Hewlett in his blog, March 13, 2008.
"Brad and I await the network/studio notes on The Shrine of Talus and Whispers." — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, March 13, 2008.
"The Shrine of Talus will be a David Hewlett tour de force." — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, March 14, 2008.
"Brad has the waterfall situation under control." — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, March 25, 2008.
mom2398 writes: "Any sign of Jeannie Miller in Season 5?" Answer: "The Shrine of Talus." — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, March 26, 2008.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
lancelot2
post Apr 6th 2008, 12:06 PM
Post #2

Second Lieutenant
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,443

QUOTE(Dafmeister @ Apr 6th 2008, 11:51 AM) *

There are no spoilers for this episode yet but it is confirmed Kate Hewlett will star as Jeanie Miller once again. The production notes from Stargate Solutions make this out to be a pretty important episode for McKay and a tear-jerker.

well i've wiki'd the name talus and all i get are useless references to loads of different things
in architechure its the slope of an embankment wall so that's obviously got nothing to do with the story
in science its a bone in the leg.in mythology talos was a giant rock throwing machine made of bronze
so i suppose talus could be an ancient translation of talos. i still don't have a clue what the episodes about though.lets hope for more info soon.
+Quote Post
IndyJan
post Apr 6th 2008, 3:09 PM
Post #3

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,622

This title has a sound of The Torment of Tatulus from SG1. I wonder if there will be a connection somehow.
+Quote Post
lancelot2
post Apr 7th 2008, 5:20 AM
Post #4

Second Lieutenant
Group Icon

QUOTE(IndyJan @ Apr 6th 2008, 8:09 PM) *

This title has a sound of The Torment of Tantulus from SG1. I wonder if there will be a connection somehow.

i hope so perhaps maybe something to do with an alliance they ancients had in pegasus that went sour!
» Click to Show Spoiler «
+Quote Post
IndyJan
post Apr 7th 2008, 5:06 PM
Post #5

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,622

QUOTE(lancelot2 @ Apr 7th 2008, 5:20 AM) *

i hope so perhaps maybe something to do with an alliance they ancients had in pegasus that went sour!

I think it would be nice,
+Quote Post
lancelot2
post Apr 9th 2008, 5:25 AM
Post #6

Second Lieutenant
Group Icon

QUOTE(IndyJan @ Apr 7th 2008, 11:06 PM) *

I think it would be nice,

well it'd be nice
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 21st 2014 - 11:14 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.