JTMAG1
post Feb 11th 2008, 6:17 PM
Post #25

The Last Shogun
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,251

And weren't her hands bandaged up a little, like Rodney's?\

I liked the fact that despite Rodney's incessant whining, He still manages to show some grit. Like holding onto Jennifer while his hands were cut and bleeding, and also not even thinking about them before wanting to get Sam to safety.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
fan_83
post Feb 11th 2008, 7:26 PM
Post #26

Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,930

QUOTE(KillerMarv @ Feb 10th 2008, 1:36 PM) *

IMO, this was another "forced character development episode". I mean, let's take Atlantis' most undeveloped characters and pit them with Rodney, let's see what happens. We take them off-world this time, and trap them in a mine somewhere. Then we can make them interact somehow as they try to get out.

1. The way that Carter and Keller fell in the mine was stupid. A real military person would have never approached the hole that way.

2. So, Carter falls rather unexpected the first time and she is uninjured, then the second time she brakes her leg from a shorter distance.

3. When Keller fell in the "abyss", she could not have grabbed that rope like that. What was she, a damn commando or something? blink.gif

A very poor episode IMO. Hoping for more from the next. sad.gif

errr
2) isn;t the fall from the second one much higher than the first? in the first she han;t even reach the top yet, and in the second, shes nearer to the top

3) when you are desperate you could really do some amazing things.. is it really that hard to believe her unable to grab a rope..

also after what happened in the earlier episode regarding her in the planet with teyla, she would have got some motivation to do some more gym work and such with the guys..

also regarding the drink
1) it could be that she pity mckay and try to help him.. after all he broke up with his gf without knowing about it... so is it really taht difficult to believe her trying to help him by giving him pointers?
2) shes young and unattached and after spending years studying hard to reach where she is now, is it so bad for her to flirt around abit to see what develops?

+Quote Post
Wisdonplusone
post Feb 11th 2008, 10:25 PM
Post #27

Airman Basic

Member No.: 17,414

Depressing thoughts: What are they thinking with this character??? Teyla - what will happen to her baby? If she has it, who will babysit when she is off-world and where will she live - most likely with her own people (when found) rather than with the Atlantis team. They will lose their warrior princess.-- apparently there are no female special force members that can serve as backups on missions. More likely it will be still-borne or die shortly after birth and she will have the guilt of having a wraith "mind melding" with her and the baby crying.gif . Her fault for letting this happen. She could always give birth while on an away mission and it would be kidnapped and she would be looking for it and her people. A bit of a cliche ... Me thinks they backed themselves into a unsavory corner.

If Dr Jennifer was such a brilliant student that she was a social outcast - when did she go to bars and learn drinking games? She only packs ibuprofen for away missions? As Mitchell (SG-1) says this isn't her first bar-b-que (series) she should be fighting with the writters to keep her character believable.
+Quote Post
JTMAG1
post Feb 12th 2008, 12:38 AM
Post #28

The Last Shogun
Group Icon

That Morphine thing had me trippin. Didn't SG teams have morphine. I think Cam gave it to Sam in 'Line in the Sand'.
+Quote Post
KillerMarv
post Feb 12th 2008, 3:04 AM
Post #29

Major General
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,622

QUOTE(fan_83 @ Feb 12th 2008, 2:26 AM) *

errr
2) isn;t the fall from the second one much higher than the first? in the first she han;t even reach the top yet, and in the second, shes nearer to the top

No, the first one is when she fell in the hole in the first place, at the beginning of the episode. She fell a longer distance. 1.gif

QUOTE(fan_83 @ Feb 12th 2008, 2:26 AM) *

3) when you are desperate you could really do some amazing things.. is it really that hard to believe her unable to grab a rope..

Oh please... I agree that you can do amazing things when you are desperate, but it's the inability to think fast and the lack of exercise that would prevent you from being Spider-Woman in this case. What happened to her on that planet with Teyla didn't happen too long ago... Turning from "very-nervous" to "commando-woman" doesn't happen over night.
+Quote Post
hobo_joe20
post Feb 12th 2008, 12:51 PM
Post #30

Brigadier General
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,055

QUOTE(KillerMarv @ Feb 12th 2008, 3:04 AM) *

Oh please... I agree that you can do amazing things when you are desperate, but it's the inability to think fast and the lack of exercise that would prevent you from being Spider-Woman in this case. What happened to her on that planet with Teyla didn't happen too long ago... Turning from "very-nervous" to "commando-woman" doesn't happen over night.

Case and point: Rodney

While he is getting better, after four years even HE commented on how he should be better at all this stuff .. and isn't. Sure, it's Rodney and he's slow at this kind of thing. But combat and survival stuff like this takes a while to get used to, and a ton of training before that which I'm sure Keller went through a minimal portion of (maybe a bit of SaE, but that's it)
+Quote Post
Dafmeister
post Feb 12th 2008, 4:15 PM
Post #31

General
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,340

I quite enjoyed this episode. The beginning was a huge nitpick for me, Carter says to spread their weight out yet they cram next to each other at the edge of the hole to see if McKay is ok. I still don't understand why the minimum "check in" time is around 6 hours. Given how many situations a team has been in when survival depends on how fast Atlantis realises they are past checking in, I don't know why they still wait for ages to call in.
McKay was great in this episode. His face when Keller started to undress was priceless along with when he was expecting Keller and Sam to flash the kids.
What is happening with Keller? First TPTB alude to something between her and Ronon then she is asking McKay out for a drink? There seems to be a huge focus shift in her direction lately.
+Quote Post
Major dreamer
post Feb 12th 2008, 4:55 PM
Post #32

Staff Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,910

I'm on the fence with this episode, wasn't fantastic, but wasn't disappointing either. It did have really good aspects to it, for instance when rodney was lowering himself, i was actually worried for him, even though he's a main character on a sci-fi show, and is therefore pretty much invincible. I thought that whole section was very well done.

Also have to say, that i adored the bit where Sam and Keller were explaining to Rodney about him and Katie having broken up. That bit was rather sweet. He is so clueless, and even Sam looked like she felt bad for him sad.gif
+Quote Post
JC1
post Feb 12th 2008, 5:29 PM
Post #33

Captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 342

This was better than I thought it would be. I do have a slight problem with 3 people falling 25 ft, without anyone of them getting any injuries. But the episode itself was amusing. I've been fairly indifferent when it comes to Keller, but found myself liking her more in this episode. Mckay was good as well and not as annoying as he sometimes is, when facing tough situations.

While it was nice to see Carter actually in an episode for a change, she was somewhat out of charatcer to me. She seemed a bit unsure for someone who served on an SG-team for 10 years, and why was she deferring to McKay. Did she not realise that she was in command?
+Quote Post
Invisible Painting
post Feb 12th 2008, 9:05 PM
Post #34

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,819

QUOTE(Dafmeister @ Feb 12th 2008, 9:15 PM) *

I quite enjoyed this episode. The beginning was a huge nitpick for me, Carter says to spread their weight out yet they cram next to each other at the edge of the hole to see if McKay is ok. I still don't understand why the minimum "check in" time is around 6 hours. Given how many situations a team has been in when survival depends on how fast Atlantis realises they are past checking in, I don't know why they still wait for ages to call in.

Well I suppose you can't assume every mission will go horribly wrong lol. But in this case they thought they were just going to negotiate (which they would have), so it makes sense here. But I have thought in episodes "Oh wouldn't it be good if the check up time was only 4 hours instead of 6". But I suppose if most teams are in trouble they'd just dial back themselves.
+Quote Post
IndyJan
post Feb 13th 2008, 5:16 PM
Post #35

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,622

QUOTE(JC1 @ Feb 12th 2008, 5:29 PM) *

While it was nice to see Carter actually in an episode for a change, she was somewhat out of charatcer to me. She seemed a bit unsure for someone who served on an SG-team for 10 years, and why was she deferring to McKay. Did she not realise that she was in command?

I do agree with this. I stated that it was good to actually have Carter in an episode. She has 10 years experience in gate travel and having numerous dangerous situations that she has lived through. I thought it was poorly done that she didn't come up with the solutions. The one thing I did like and stated before, she threw that grappling hook and did it the first time, and two times in a row. Why she let Rodney do it first, I will never know.

The only reason I can come up with as to why they did it this way, they are trying to separate military/leadership Carter from the leader of Atlantis Carter.
+Quote Post
Dave312
post Feb 13th 2008, 7:18 PM
Post #36

Senior Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 15,343

QUOTE(IndyJan @ Feb 14th 2008, 9:16 AM) *

I do agree with this. I stated that it was good to actually have Carter in an episode. She has 10 years experience in gate travel and having numerous dangerous situations that she has lived through. I thought it was poorly done that she didn't come up with the solutions. The one thing I did like and stated before, she threw that grappling hook and did it the first time, and two times in a row. Why she let Rodney do it first, I will never know.

I think Rodney was just trying to be the alpha male, trying to prove that he has what it takes when it comes to the physical stuff. Carter did insist that she should be the one to do it, however Rodney said that he had done this before (I'm puzzled why Carter would actually believe him). Anyone else notice that the second time Rodney tried throwing the hook, Carter was hiding behind a box?

This episode was ok, has some good and funny parts in it (like Keller and Carter taking off their tops), but overall I found the main storyline to be not all that interesting. It did not really contain any twists or turns.
+Quote Post
Invisible Painting
post Feb 13th 2008, 9:22 PM
Post #37

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

QUOTE(IndyJan @ Feb 13th 2008, 10:16 PM) *

The only reason I can come up with as to why they did it this way, they are trying to separate military/leadership Carter from the leader of Atlantis Carter.

The first time Carter did it I was hoping she'd miss, but based on the camera angle I realised she wouldn't. But still yeah to make it more justifiable she should have missed. Or at least he should have. But it was great episode so whooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
JTMAG1
post Feb 13th 2008, 9:44 PM
Post #38

The Last Shogun
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dafmeister @ Feb 12th 2008, 4:15 PM) *

McKay was great in this episode. His face when Keller started to undress was priceless along with when he was expecting Keller and Sam to flash the kids.
What is happening with Keller? First TPTB alude to something between her and Ronon then she is asking McKay out for a drink? There seems to be a huge focus shift in her direction lately.

I think you can't make the check in time too short, because they often have to travel a while on foot away from the gate. If you have to walk an hour to the village or town, and an hour back, then the visit is interupted too frequently.

As far as Sam having 10 years of SG experience, how would that have helped her get out of the hole any faster. That as a problem they could have come accross on Earth without having even been through the gate.
+Quote Post
IndyJan
post Feb 14th 2008, 2:50 AM
Post #39

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

QUOTE(JTMAG1 @ Feb 13th 2008, 9:44 PM) *

I think you can't make the check in time too short, because they often have to travel a while on foot away from the gate. If you have to walk an hour to the village or town, and an hour back, then the visit is interupted too frequently.

As far as Sam having 10 years of SG experience, how would that have helped her get out of the hole any faster. That as a problem they could have come accross on Earth without having even been through the gate.

Sam's 10 years experience should have come in handy in this situation. She has faced numerous dangerous situations. Plus, she's highly intelligent. That combination alone should have allowed for her to get them out of there.

But they are trying desperately to make Rodney a hero. When it comes to intelligence, having ideas, I'll give him that, but not when it comes down the physical stuff.

This post has been edited by IndyJan: Feb 14th 2008, 2:59 PM
+Quote Post
Ty_dA_maNn58
post Feb 14th 2008, 5:56 AM
Post #40

Airman First Class
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,545

1.gif SAM WAS TOO HEAVY lol

QUOTE(Wisdonplusone @ Feb 11th 2008, 10:25 PM) *

If Dr Jennifer was such a brilliant student that she was a social outcast - when did she go to bars and learn drinking games?

All the time i've been a social outcast, I learnt of this cool thing called 'the internet', and I also heard rumors about my grandparents using these things called books...although I don't think there are MANY (I am sure there are a few) books on drinking games. (I'm TRYING to be funny, not trying to sound like a jerk) When I heard her mention drinking game, I immediately thought she was referring to this, and I started thinking 'How the hell is that going to help?' The Real Hustle - How To Get Free Drinks http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bd9e5FIl2mk

I am a bit confused with this episode. I don't know if I like it. 'Let's throw some characters together in a hole' it sounds boring, but it sounds intriging, not much action or suspense, but there was...

Having the kids outside of the hole, that was great, very funny, very..pointless but necessary because it was very differrent. I liked how they came back with their friends, and they were scared to get their parents. Then Rodney tried to get Sam to flash them. It might of been wishful thinking, but it kind of seemed that Keller was thinking about doing it.

When Rodney broke open the pipe and the gas leaked out, I was like 'oh great, here it is, now they can't just sit around and wait' (I assumed it would of been a deadly gas, and they need to get out of there) I didn't like that, seemed a little forced. But then it ignited and he used it to make a rocket, so that was good.

It did seem kind of odd that Sam was so daring, she got up and fell twice. But that might of been her character trying to prove herself (it seems she hasn't seen much action lately....I assue you, I am refering only to stargate missions) or it could of been the fact that he was stuck with the two biggest ...cry babies, weaklings, useless (Keller and McKay are both great people, very skilled, but in a situation as this one, I would not rely on them)

I know that movies, shows and everything quite often make mistakes, and even though they didn't give an exact measurement of how long the rope was, I felt that they 'used' too much of it. When they used Keller's drinking game idea, they show one plank being tied to the ..'I-beams' and you can see two different areas it was tied it. Plus the rope they needed to get up there, plus I saw some rope haning from the ceiling (perhaps props left in??) plus the rope that saved Keller from falling out of the room, and Sam had a small piece with her when she was on the swing. (The swing was a great addition too.)

When Keller got to the tunnel, and she said it lead straight out. I was like 'good, now she can go contact Atlantis' And then everyone got into the tunnel, and I still thought that Keller should of called for help, then the room fell into the abyss (I forgot it was weak) which made me laugh.

I loved the 20 questions game. I like to learn more about the characters, I was expecting Sam to ask Rodney 'Jack O'Neill or Cam Mitchell' then I thought of Rodney asking Sam (She could of just denied to answer it) But then I started to wonder, 'has Rodney ever met Cam?' When...whoever said 'CArrel or COlbert' I was wondering why that comparison, usually you would compare Colbert to Stewart. (I acknowledge 'Even Stephven' but I think the fact that Colbert has his own tv show now, merits a more LOUDER comparison. But I was happy when McKay said 'I'd take Stewart over Colbert and Carrel' lol.

When the doctor, the female one....Keller. In the very last shot of them in the tunnel, as she turns around, she exposes her lower back. And although it was a very quick shot, I do think that I saw a tatoo. So I am wondering if anyone else noticed it, does anyone know that does infact have one?

And I picked up on a hint of a relationship between Keller and McKay. I think it was more then pity, or trying to comfort a friend who has just (un-knowingly) broken up with his girlfriend. when KEller said 'aww, if you kept quiet he would of gone on like that forever.' she had a smile on her face (as soon as McKay started his narotic ranting) How she wanted to go for a drink with him at the end. And especially that fact that Rodney said 'I could never pick between the two of you...' Sam said 'you will NEVER have to.' ...never say never
1.gif and if there really is a relationship building between McKay and Keller, (I could definetly see Ronon getting in the way, hating McKay, then McKay saved his life, and Ronon 'let's her go'....damn, the show isn't looking for new writers are they??) I don't know if I like that. I mean I said I liked the idea of Ronon and Keller, but the idea of Keller and McKay, it has me intrigued. I think I just want to see her with someone, then she would be on the show alot more, then I'd be happy....I was going to insert a joke about me being with her...but I can't fit it in anywhere....but damn isn't she really hot?? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Invisible Painting
post Feb 14th 2008, 7:36 AM
Post #41

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

QUOTE(IndyJan @ Feb 14th 2008, 7:50 AM) *

Sam's 10 years experience should have come in handy in this situation. She has faced numerous dangerous situations. Plus, she's highly intelligent. That combination alone should have allowed for her to get them out of there.

Her 10 years wouldn't have really helped, they in the end didn't come up with a solution to get out just stumbled upon another exit. But none of them could get out of the hole, her intelligence can only extend so far once you've only got limited supplies.

QUOTE(Invisible Painting @ Feb 14th 2008, 2:22 AM) *
But it was great episode so whooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok can someone stop me from posting when drunk, seriously I don't even remember writing that....I mean I don't even remember coming online!

This post has been edited by Invisible Painting: Feb 14th 2008, 7:37 AM
+Quote Post
IndyJan
post Feb 14th 2008, 3:00 PM
Post #42

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

QUOTE(Invisible Painting @ Feb 14th 2008, 7:36 AM) *

Ok can someone stop me from posting when drunk, seriously I don't even remember writing that....I mean I don't even remember coming online!

LOL, I know the feeling. When I write something that doesn't make sense, I check the time and that tells me everything I need to know. wink.gif
+Quote Post
Revan
post Feb 15th 2008, 7:24 AM
Post #43

Dark Lord of The Sith
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,056

I thought this was a great episode.

I did not think the drink thing at the end was romantic, it seemed platonic to me.

I liked all the little McKay character moments in this episode. I liked the part where he hoped they would have to string their clothes together.

As for the broken leg... the difference in height was minimal, and at that height, it isn't necessarily how hard you hit, but how the force is applied. I have fallen from some fairly high places and had no injury, whereas my little brother fell something like five feet and snapped his arm in half. I don't see that as being a nitpick... its just how it happened, and I had no disbelief to suspend.

I still don't feel like anything is really forced. As has been said before, TPTB are just used to having actor chemistry without having to work for it, and aren't used to having to feel out how the actors work together and how the characters fit. It is an ongoing process, and I just don't know that they are paying enough attention. I didn't have a problem with how the characters reacted to each other, and I really loved the part where they started asking each other questions. smile.gif Rodney... LoL

Maybe McKay is developing. He has extreme trouble relaxing, but sometimes, and its rare, we get to see him drop his guard and just be himself. I guess they should have him knot rope more often. I liked that he was, for once, heroic in the face of imminent death. I was honestly wondering how he got up on that beam though... since he helped the other two up.

I was also wondering if Jennifer Keller actually has the strength to pull that beam up... pulley or no. What was the production order? I still find it odd that they, when having character moments, don't really discuss their relationships. Nothing was said about Teyla, or Ronon or even Sheppard. I would expect Carter, at least, to say something to Keller. I was happy that they talked about McKay and Brown. I am thinking this episode was meant to go after Quarantine...? The comment seemed a little bit late for what it was about.

QUOTE(Invisible Painting @ Feb 14th 2008, 7:36 AM) *

Her 10 years wouldn't have really helped, they in the end didn't come up with a solution to get out just stumbled upon another exit. But none of them could get out of the hole, her intelligence can only extend so far once you've only got limited supplies.

At least it was a legitimate opinion that made sense when properly translated. laugh.gif

You're right, they never solved their problem. They just, right before dying, stumbled upon an escape route.
+Quote Post
Wisdonplusone
post Feb 17th 2008, 4:35 PM
Post #44

Airman Basic

Member No.: 17,414

bow.gif We are nit-picking on Sam's leadership style; neither she, Shephard, or Jack are rigid discipliners (sigh) and to expect her to suddenly change would be totally against her personality. Now if Rodney were placed in charge.....As for Dr. Keller, yes there appeared to be a tat.

Why didn't the kids come back, if I were a kid, I would come back just to harass the stupid adults who got themselves stuck in a hole - and why didn't any of them fall in?

After reviewing (mentally) the ending scene of Drs. McKay and Keller I've changed my mind, I've decided that she (in her own way) is as socially inept as McKay and is lonely - look at quickly/shyly she sought out Rhonin after the aborted first kiss the week before. For a competent physician (guessing here) she has very little self-confidence. I miss our scottish lad that accent alone is enought to send me over the top. I guess being a doctor prevents you from being a competent field technician (on Atlantis).

Do we ever think that Rainbo Franks will return, he would give Ronin a run for the boyish charm award and we never got closure on his character.....same for Tayla's people.

I hope we get to hear Tayla sing again after her baby is born - she did such an incredible job when her god-mother died.

Question whistling.gif What/where/how can I get the words to the opening music?
+Quote Post
Revan
post Feb 17th 2008, 6:09 PM
Post #45

Dark Lord of The Sith
Group Icon

QUOTE(Wisdonplusone @ Feb 17th 2008, 4:35 PM) *

Question whistling.gif What/where/how can I get the words to the opening music?

The opening theme is instrumental; there are no lyrics.
+Quote Post
AtheneBelle
post Feb 18th 2008, 7:24 PM
Post #46

Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,548

QUOTE(Revan @ Feb 17th 2008, 6:09 PM) *

The opening theme is instrumental; there are no lyrics.

Actually I think there is some words, I just don't know what they are. I tend to "ah" along with the music in the beginning. Beyond that I think there are some words but I never could tell what they are saying.

I really enjoyed this episode myself. As I tend to be a McKay/Sam fan (although I could never see them together in the Atlantis Universe, Perhaps the Rod of "McKay and Mrs. Miller" but not our Rodney) I liked the little hints that he still likes her at least a little bit. Not wanting to leave her behind despite his mangled hands, the exclamation from him she she fell the second time and broke her leg and the way he pulled Dr. Keller off to the side to try and determine if she thought there might be some worse damage.

The reason I continue to not ship them in the atlantis Universe is the continued presence of Sam virtually recoiling from him semi-regularly (because of his ego and so much more).

All in all I found this episode to be one of my favorites this year. I even watched it the second time when they showed the following Friday.

Oh, and as for the cut scene referencing Sam's possible relationship with Jack I'm glad it was thrown onto the cutting floor because I find her continued "mooning" over him for so long to be rather tiring. No one I know continues to hold onto a hope that long possibly putting their personal life on hold like that.
+Quote Post
Revan
post Feb 18th 2008, 7:48 PM
Post #47

Dark Lord of The Sith
Group Icon

QUOTE(AtheneBelle @ Feb 18th 2008, 7:24 PM) *

Actually I think there is some words, I just don't know what they are. I tend to "ah" along with the music in the beginning. Beyond that I think there are some words but I never could tell what they are saying.

Oh, and as for the cut scene referencing Sam's possible relationship with Jack I'm glad it was thrown onto the cutting floor because I find her continued "mooning" over him for so long to be rather tiring. No one I know continues to hold onto a hope that long possibly putting their personal life on hold like that.

No, I am quite sure there are no lyrics. I have the previous season on DVD, and can tell you with nearly 100% certainty that there are no lyrics.

In that, I believe, you are wrong. Sam Carter was and is all about the job, so it isn't surprising that her romantic life has taken a hit. I don't think it is unreasonable for her to be holding out hope that she and O'Neill will get together eventually.
+Quote Post
Invisible Painting
post Feb 18th 2008, 9:02 PM
Post #48

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

QUOTE(Revan @ Feb 19th 2008, 12:48 AM) *

No, I am quite sure there are no lyrics. I have the previous season on DVD, and can tell you with nearly 100% certainty that there are no lyrics.

In that, I believe, you are wrong. Sam Carter was and is all about the job, so it isn't surprising that her romantic life has taken a hit. I don't think it is unreasonable for her to be holding out hope that she and O'Neill will get together eventually.

There was a deleted scene where she basically says she's with Jack back home. Here:
Carter: So…you seeing anyone?

Keller: What?

Carter: Around the base, you seeing anyone?

Keller: I dunno…I had a moment with - with this…guy. He’s not exactly easy to read so…I guess the short answer is “no”. You?

Carter: Well, I’m the boss, so I can’t really…

Keller: Right Anyone back home?

Carter: Uhm…

Keller: Un-huh, I thought so. Give it up.

Carter: Well, it’s complicated.

Keller: Show me a relationship that isn’t.

Carter: He’s in Washington…I’m here.

Keller: Ouch. Long distance relationship.

Carter: He’s going to retire soon, so maybe -

Keller: Really! Retire? So…an older man, huh?

Carter: Not that much older.

Keller: Washington, older man…is he like a Senator or something? Someone famous? Would I know him?

Carter: Probably not.

Joe Mallozzi posted it on his blog after Trio premiered. The reason for its removal was time.

This post has been edited by Invisible Painting: Feb 18th 2008, 9:02 PM
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 30th 2014 - 1:54 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.