Stargate Information Archive

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Search     Help     Rules     Members V     Calendar V     Live Chat V  

> Stargate Atlantis: Spoilers & Speculation

This area is for Atlantis spoilers. There are separate categories for SG-1 Spoilers and Universe Spoilers. Complete forum rules are available here.

Atlantis Index: General Discussion | Spoilers & Speculation | Specific Episode Discussion

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> And the new cast details are in...
IndyJan
post Feb 11th 2008, 2:37 PM
Post #49

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,622

Thanks for that information. I watch BSG and have seen some Bionic Woman. I watched season 3 of SGA, so I'm sure I will recognize her. I'm just very bad with names. wink.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Invisible Painting
post Feb 11th 2008, 5:03 PM
Post #50

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,819

QUOTE(IndyJan @ Feb 11th 2008, 7:37 PM) *

Thanks for that information. I watch BSG and have seen some Bionic Woman. I watched season 3 of SGA, so I'm sure I will recognize her. I'm just very bad with names. wink.gif

She was in a REALLY tiny role, as in borderline extra. As in this is her:
IPB Image

She will be in BSG season 4 as well so you won't recognise her yet off that. But anyway apparently it's just someone new they're bringing over to increase the number of characters present, which is something I'm in favour for I always prefer to think of the expedition as exactly that and not so much a team.

+Quote Post
IndyJan
post Feb 12th 2008, 2:33 AM
Post #51

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,622

QUOTE(Invisible Painting @ Feb 11th 2008, 5:03 PM) *

She was in a REALLY tiny role, as in borderline extra. As in this is her:
IPB Image

She will be in BSG season 4 as well so you won't recognise her yet off that. But anyway apparently it's just someone new they're bringing over to increase the number of characters present, which is something I'm in favour for I always prefer to think of the expedition as exactly that and not so much a team.

From that picture she kind of reminds me of Summer/Cameron from The Sarah Connor Adventures.
+Quote Post
Hazaa3000
post Mar 9th 2008, 9:04 PM
Post #52

First Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,412

blink.gif Woolsey............ WTF!

Surely that will mean no more episodes ever? All Woolsey wants to do is shut down gate operations and defend the base.... That'll make for a fun show to watch.

I think they should bring back Weir - keep SGA separate from SG-1. Yes it was nice seeing AT, but it's not really her place is it, not without RDA.

I fee sorry for all the actors in SGA, it must be like getting a slap in the face. "Yeah noone likes you and viewing figures are down so we're gonna bring in some of the actors from SG-1".

I'm waiting for Hammond and that Russian guy to make an apperance yet. Oh and Mayborne.

hmmmm, actually, Mayborne's character could be funny to see, but like only if RDA made a special guest apperance.

But yeah. Season 4 went by quite quickly, might need to rewatch!
+Quote Post
lancelot2
post Mar 10th 2008, 5:17 AM
Post #53

Second Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 15,443

QUOTE(Hazaa3000 @ Mar 10th 2008, 2:04 AM) *

blink.gif Woolsey............ WTF!

Surely that will mean no more episodes ever? All Woolsey wants to do is shut down gate operations and defend the base.... That'll make for a fun show to watch.

I think they should bring back Weir - keep SGA separate from SG-1. Yes it was nice seeing AT, but it's not really her place is it, not without RDA.

I fee sorry for all the actors in SGA, it must be like getting a slap in the face. "Yeah noone likes you and viewing figures are down so we're gonna bring in some of the actors from SG-1".

I'm waiting for Hammond and that Russian guy to make an apperance yet. Oh and Mayborne.

hmmmm, actually, Mayborne's character could be funny to see, but like only if RDA made a special guest apperance.

But yeah. Season 4 went by quite quickly, might need to rewatch!

while it would be good to see maybourne in atlantis i don't see how they could write him into the story!
and woolsey doesn't want to shut down gate operations he just takes a rather more cautious aproach
to dealing with the dangerous matters that the teams deal with(basically he's usually more concerned with saving his own neck)now i'd like to see woolsey in a few situations where he has too put other lives before his own,erhaps even come to save other lives too!
+Quote Post
Joda
post Mar 12th 2008, 1:31 AM
Post #54

Senior Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,542

Oh, could you imagine what kind of trouble Maybourne would get into in Pegasus?

I'd pay to see another Maybourne/O'Neill episode...
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23rd 2014 - 7:16 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.