KillerMarv
post Feb 1st 2008, 3:33 AM
Post #97

Major General
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,622

QUOTE(Rogue Ashrak @ Feb 1st 2008, 10:26 AM) *

Well that kinda prevents people from coming through now too 1.gif It's ships we hate, not people wink.gif

Not really. The kawoosh would make a nice hole in the ground for people to come in and escape peacefully. The first lucky guys will then have only moments to live until the second group arrives. 1.gif

Oh, if you say that JT wins the round, than it must be a more important spoiler than I originally thought, and if I didn't read it then, I will certainly not read it now. 1.gif

This post has been edited by KillerMarv: Feb 1st 2008, 3:34 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Janos
post Feb 1st 2008, 10:53 AM
Post #98

Posts in his underwear
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,403

Well, I finally watch Harmony yesterday. I only have one thing to say:

*yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn*

Ok, while yawning, I had a few more things.

#1 - How are they still surprised that any type of "Ruins" are Ancient Technology? I mean come on, the Wraith cull and/or destroy any civilization of sufficient technological size. I'd say there's around a 99% chance that any old ruins are Ancient design.

#2 - *yawn* Oh wait.. I mentioned that already...

#3 - So, big Squid drones take so much power that they drain ZPMs in minutes, yet little squid are able to fly around the forest uncontrolled for thousands of years? Como what?

#4 - Still waiting for Resolution of the Genii. However, I have a feeling it'll be a "Don't cut the Green Wire" that TPTB will forget about (or want us to just forget about). I mean, there's nothing quite like being allies with people who kill children, that's gotta be a plus, right?

#5 - Shepherd sure has a funny way of maintaining confidence and respect amongst his team. Nothing like believing a 12-year old girl you've known for all of an hour rather than a teammate you've known for years. Good job there!

#6 - Ok, even though I knew what was going to be on the painting, it was still funny!
+Quote Post
JTMAG1
post Feb 1st 2008, 11:56 AM
Post #99

The Last Shogun
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,251

Well, maybe there are more drones on the planet somewhere. Perhaps there is a control panel inthe facility someone. I hate that they spent so much time in the forest and so little time looking for a powersource for the mini drones (as Janos alluded to).

QUOTE(KillerMarv @ Feb 1st 2008, 3:33 AM) *

Oh, if you say that JT wins the round, than it must be a more important spoiler than I originally thought, and if I didn't read it then, I will certainly not read it now. 1.gif

laugh.gif important for my point, not even important in the least bit for the movie. Read it Marv, Read it laugh.gif

QUOTE(Janos @ Feb 1st 2008, 10:53 AM) *

#1 - How are they still surprised that any type of "Ruins" are Ancient Technology? I mean come on, the Wraith cull and/or destroy any civilization of sufficient technological size. I'd say there's around a 99% chance that any old ruins are Ancient design.

#3 - So, big Squid drones take so much power that they drain ZPMs in minutes, yet little squid are able to fly around the forest uncontrolled for thousands of years? Como what?

#5 - Shepherd sure has a funny way of maintaining confidence and respect amongst his team. Nothing like believing a 12-year old girl you've known for all of an hour rather than a teammate you've known for years. Good job there!

I actually had those same thoughts. Of course it's ancient. It's either Ancient or Wraith, and it's not Wraith.

What was powering that ancient tech for 10,000 years?

I wondered why he wouldn't just believe Rodney, his whining is just not entertaining to me anymore. Not for a long time actually. Would Rodney really still your food?
+Quote Post
IndyJan
post Feb 2nd 2008, 3:19 AM
Post #100

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,622

QUOTE(JTMAG1 @ Feb 1st 2008, 11:56 AM) *

I wondered why he wouldn't just believe Rodney, his whining is just not entertaining to me anymore. Not for a long time actually. Would Rodney really still your food?

I think when it comes to scientific things, John believes Rodney. But when Rodney whines, it grates and it's hard to believe him, and yes, it is not entertaining and Rodney is not entertaining. He has not been for a long time.
+Quote Post
lancelot2
post Feb 2nd 2008, 10:40 AM
Post #101

Second Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 15,443

QUOTE(JTMAG1 @ Feb 1st 2008, 5:56 PM) *

Well, maybe there are more drones on the planet somewhere. Perhaps there is a control panel inthe facility someone. I hate that they spent so much time in the forest and so little time looking for a powersource for the mini drones (as Janos alluded to).
What was powering that ancient tech for 10,000 years?

i suppose they could have a geothermal powersource that'd be one of the only things i can think of that'd power the drones for so long unless there are multiple zpm's involved.
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 21st 2014 - 2:54 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.