> Love Among the Asgards
wonderland
post Dec 31st 2007, 12:01 PM
Post #1

Major General
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,411

After borrowing a LJ idea about 2007 fics, I realized I hadn't posted this crackfic here. It's short and not sweet. It's Jack and Thor.....

Love Among the Asgards

Daniel shook his head in disbelief. "Why is it that every time you go off with Thor, you come back looking like something the cat dragged in?"

"I don't know." Jack sobbed. "He's just so persuasive. I mean, have you ever tried to tell him no? The way he tilts that little bald head, blinks those big eyes and then that voice. It's so seductive...."

Daniel looked pointedly at Jack's slightly pooched-out belly before he replied icily, "Yes, I can see he seduced you right out of your pants."

"They needed my help. They can't procreate on their own." Jack delicately dabbed at his snotty nose with a scented hanky. "And then he started talking about his race and how they were all dying and the ship was so big and romantic and I just lost my head." Jack sighed dreamily.

"I know I'm going to hate myself in the morning. But exactly how did you get pregnant when Thor doesn't have, or seem to have, a..." Even Daniel couldn't bring himself to say it.

"Oh! It's so interesting!" Jack gushed, his hormones briefly forgotten. "He has this really long finger." Daniel sped for the door, face turning an interesting greenish white. "Daniel, what's wrong?"

"Oh, God! I shook his hand!"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Magnavox
post Dec 31st 2007, 4:46 PM
Post #2

Posts with an accent...
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,724

rotflmao_1.gif excellent.
+Quote Post
wonderland
post Dec 31st 2007, 7:43 PM
Post #3

Major General
Group Icon

Jack and Thor...which is technically Jack and Daniel biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Magnavox
post Dec 31st 2007, 8:56 PM
Post #4

Posts with an accent...
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,724

QUOTE(wonderland @ Dec 31st 2007, 7:43 PM) *

Jack and Thor...which is technically Jack and Daniel biggrin.gif

Threeway! Think of all those fingers! w00t.gif rolleyes.gif whistling.gif
+Quote Post
IndyJan
post Jun 24th 2008, 6:32 PM
Post #5

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,622

QUOTE(wonderland @ Dec 31st 2007, 12:01 PM) *

After borrowing a LJ idea about 2007 fics, I realized I hadn't posted this crackfic here. It's short and not sweet. It's Jack and Thor.....
Love Among the Asgards
Daniel shook his head in disbelief. "Why is it that every time you go off with Thor, you come back looking like something the cat dragged in?"

"I don't know." Jack sobbed. "He's just so persuasive. I mean, have you ever tried to tell him no? The way he tilts that little bald head, blinks those big eyes and then that voice. It's so seductive...."

Daniel looked pointedly at Jack's slightly pooched-out belly before he replied icily, "Yes, I can see he seduced you right out of your pants."

"They needed my help. They can't procreate on their own." Jack delicately dabbed at his snotty nose with a scented hanky. "And then he started talking about his race and how they were all dying and the ship was so big and romantic and I just lost my head." Jack sighed dreamily.

"I know I'm going to hate myself in the morning. But exactly how did you get pregnant when Thor doesn't have, or seem to have, a..." Even Daniel couldn't bring himself to say it.

"Oh! It's so interesting!" Jack gushed, his hormones briefly forgotten. "He has this really long finger." Daniel sped for the door, face turning an interesting greenish white. "Daniel, what's wrong?"

"Oh, God! I shook his hand!"

OMG, I just found this and it's too funny! laugh.gif

QUOTE(magnavox @ Dec 31st 2007, 8:56 PM) *

Threeway! Think of all those fingers! w00t.gif rolleyes.gif whistling.gif

And where they all have been. ohmy.gif
+Quote Post
wonderland
post Jun 24th 2008, 8:07 PM
Post #6

Major General
Group Icon

QUOTE(IndyJan @ Jun 24th 2008, 6:32 PM) *

OMG, I just found this and it's too funny! laugh.gif
And where they all have been. ohmy.gif

Why, thank you, ma'am. I actually wrote it because I was lamenting all those male-pregnancy stories and why was it that Daniel was always the one getting knocked up and feminized? And so I wrote it just to satisfy myself and because I couldn't resist the concept of Jack and Thor becoming parents.... dry.gif
+Quote Post
IndyJan
post Jun 25th 2008, 12:09 AM
Post #7

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

QUOTE(wonderland @ Jun 24th 2008, 8:07 PM) *

Why, thank you, ma'am. I actually wrote it because I was lamenting all those male-pregnancy stories and why was it that Daniel was always the one getting knocked up and feminized? And so I wrote it just to satisfy myself and because I couldn't resist the concept of Jack and Thor becoming parents.... dry.gif

We all know that the Asgards, Thor in particular, did have a thing for Jack. But who could blame him? I know quite a few people that have a thing for Jack, and I allow it to happen because Jack does not stray far from moi! wink.gif
+Quote Post
wonderland
post Jun 25th 2008, 7:07 AM
Post #8

Major General
Group Icon

QUOTE(IndyJan @ Jun 25th 2008, 12:09 AM) *

I allow it to happen because Jack does not stray far from moi! wink.gif

Honey, I hate to break it to you but Jack is a bit of a...well, how do I put this nicely? He's a slut. I'm sorry, but that's just what he is. I mean, he'll shag anyone. Alien women bearing cake, alien women with whom he's trapped, women whom he supervises, enraptured women who rave about him on the internet...... whistling.gif

For proof, I offer the following.

http://www.bunnyfic.com/ELG/slutbunny.htm

This post has been edited by wonderland: Jun 25th 2008, 7:08 AM
+Quote Post
IndyJan
post Jul 1st 2008, 6:33 PM
Post #9

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

QUOTE(wonderland @ Jun 25th 2008, 7:07 AM) *

Honey, I hate to break it to you but Jack is a bit of a...well, how do I put this nicely? He's a slut. I'm sorry, but that's just what he is. I mean, he'll shag anyone. Alien women bearing cake, alien women with whom he's trapped, women whom he supervises, enraptured women who rave about him on the internet...... whistling.gif

For proof, I offer the following.

http://www.bunnyfic.com/ELG/slutbunny.htm

That is so biased in Daniel's favor that it isn't even funny! dry.gif

Regarding Hathor, come on, her babies had his DNA! That has to count for at least 10 points.

As far as Broca Divide, exucse me, Daniel was clearly loving every moment of it. He didn't fight one bit. As far as Jack fighting Sam that is correct, but he was also effected by that virus. So if it makes Daniel blameless, so is Jack.

As far as Brief Candle, I'll give you that one. Jack should have known so much better. rolleyes.gif

As far as Point of View, Sam wanted that and Jack just obliged.

100 Days, I have stated numerous times that that woman is so needy and grasping. Poor Jack, he was so drunk and just couldn't resist. Of course, he thought he had to stay there, so he was making the best of it. wink.gif

WOO, well he only did it once Daniel mentioned that he could do something without any consequences. Teal'c also followed suit and did something. I say, "go for it Jack!"

Clearly the person doing this holds Daniel blameless no matter what he does, and jack is always to blame. If mitigating circumstances clear Daniel, then they also clear Jack.

As I said, Jack always sticks close to me and I never let him out of my sight. whistling.gif
+Quote Post
wonderland
post Jul 1st 2008, 7:03 PM
Post #10

Major General
Group Icon

QUOTE(IndyJan @ Jul 1st 2008, 6:33 PM) *

As far as Broca Divide, exucse me, Daniel was clearly loving every moment of it. He didn't fight one bit. As far as Jack fighting Sam that is correct, but he was also effected by that virus. So if it makes Daniel blameless, so is Jack.

I absolutely looooove Daniel's 'oh, you poor man.', both his tone and his expression.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 24th 2014 - 11:08 AM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.