Stargate Information Archive

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Search     Help     Rules     Members V     Calendar V     Live Chat V  

> Stargate Atlantis: Spoilers & Speculation

This area is for Atlantis spoilers. There are separate categories for SG-1 Spoilers and Universe Spoilers. Complete forum rules are available here.

Atlantis Index: General Discussion | Spoilers & Speculation | Specific Episode Discussion

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Seer, Spoiler info on the 6th-8th epi of S4
dr lee
post Apr 25th 2007, 7:08 AM
Post #1

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,109

Taken from SG1-Solutions....

Details
Richard Woolsey is in the city and is included in a discussion with Carter and McKay. Somehow McKay reactivated the virus for which the Replicators were originally created — to attack the Wraith. But now there is the problem of shutting down this virus. There is a Wraith who claims to have the original shut-down virus, and now the Expedition must decide if they can work with this Wraith.

In the meantime, the City of the Ancestors has a guest — Davos.

Davos has the ability to see things that will take place in the future. He shares his visions with others by “showing” them to them, including McKay and Col. Carter. Davos claims to have never been wrong in what his visions show. The problem with his visions is that those with whom he shares them could possibly interpret them incorrectly. According to Davos, the events that McKay saw actually happened, but McKay’s interpretation and conclusions drawn from the vision were incorrect. Davos has shared a vision with Carter and she must deal with the possibility of what this vision has revealed. She admits that it was pretty hard to misinterpret — the future of the galaxy rests on the actions of but a few — the people of Atlantis. And she is the one who must decide on what actions to take at the “crossroad”.

Davos spends time getting to know the people of the city, especially Teyla. The Expedition met Davos on a planet while they were seeking the fate of her people, and he tells her that they are still alive, but warns her that she may not like what she finds. He also knows that Teyla is pregnant and that she has kept her condition a secret because it is a complicated issue.

Davos is ill. He knows he doesn’t have long. Dr. Keller is treating him, but his condition grows worse. She gives him morphine for the pain, but it clouds his mind, preventing him from helping the Expedition know what awaits.

While Davos is under Dr. Keller’s care, Sheppard reports that a second hive ship will arrive soon. Carter sends him to the chair room to prepare for its arrival.

Guest Characters
Richard Woolsey
Davos
Dr. Keller
Linara
Production
Written by: Alan McCullough

blink.gif

WTF???? Teyla's preggers????? huh.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dafmeister
post Apr 25th 2007, 7:48 AM
Post #2

General
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,340

Why do I get the impression that this Davos (wasn't he a Dalek?) is going to be similar to Lucius Lavin?
Why do they want to shut down the virus? The Wraith killing virus is something they have wanted for a while unless it kills Humans too.
+Quote Post
ancient01
post Apr 25th 2007, 12:22 PM
Post #3

Technical Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,239

QUOTE(Dafmeister @ Apr 25th 2007, 7:48 AM) *

Why do they want to shut down the virus? The Wraith killing virus is something they have wanted for a while unless it kills Humans too.

That's the problem, though. The original virus does kill humans. Only the people who had the ATA gene were safe. Everyone else was dying from it.
+Quote Post
Dafmeister
post Apr 25th 2007, 2:01 PM
Post #4

General
Group Icon

QUOTE(ancient01 @ Apr 25th 2007, 6:22 PM) *
That's the problem, though. The original virus does kill humans. Only the people who had the ATA gene were safe. Everyone else was dying from it.
Right, I'd forgotten about that.
+Quote Post
Revan
post Apr 25th 2007, 3:03 PM
Post #5

Dark Lord of The Sith
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,056

Who shagged Teyla? ohmy.gif

So the Wraith will once again become aware of Atlantis' location?
+Quote Post
poundpuppy29
post Apr 25th 2007, 9:19 PM
Post #6

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,703

I am not happy it better not be Shep's I will have a fit if it is
+Quote Post
Revan
post Apr 26th 2007, 1:10 AM
Post #7

Dark Lord of The Sith
Group Icon

QUOTE(poundpuppy29 @ Apr 25th 2007, 10:19 PM) *

I am not happy it better not be Shep's I will have a fit if it is

Putting Teyla and Ronon together would be a little cliché...

The father could be somebody we have never met.
+Quote Post
Dafmeister
post Apr 26th 2007, 4:25 AM
Post #8

General
Group Icon

I doubt that she is pregnant. From the episode discription, it is Davos who shares the images so we don't know if they are true. He could just be manipulating them towards his own ends.
+Quote Post
dr lee
post Apr 26th 2007, 4:32 AM
Post #9

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

The way that i read both the Gateworld and SG-Solutions articles is that Teyla is the one that says that she hasn't told anyone cuz of the 'complicated issue' not Davos

This post has been edited by dr lee: Apr 26th 2007, 4:33 AM
+Quote Post
Pitry
post Apr 26th 2007, 5:06 AM
Post #10

Colonel
Group Icon

Member No.: 745

Well.... from JM's blog, it seems Rachel Luttrel is pregnant and her pregnancy has been written into the show. No confirmation yet and he didn't say it outright, but it sounded like that...

QUOTE(JM's blog)

Anonymous #7 writes: “Teyla's pregnant? […] It just proves that if you can't figure out how to develop a female character you off them like you're doing with Elizabeth or you get them pregnant... where have I seen that again? *insert rolling of eyes here*”

Answer: As far as I know, there are three ways in which shows have dealt with pregnancies: 1) They’ve reduced the actress’s onscreen time drastically and ignored the fact by shooting around her, 2) They’ve written the actress out of the show entirely, 3) They’ve supported the actress by writing the pregnancy into the show. If there is a fourth option you have in mind, I’d love to hear it. Maybe a "Teyla has an eating problem" arc?

*imagines what this episode would look like with Davros, creator of the Daleks.... Daf, my mind's too much DW oriented at the moment, you shoudln't've said that!*
+Quote Post
Dafmeister
post Apr 26th 2007, 9:56 AM
Post #11

General
Group Icon

If Rachel is pregnant then JM's idiocy has no limits. It has never been revealed that Rachel is pregnant so for JM to be as sarcastic as he was in that post shows how much of a dumbass he is.
+Quote Post
Pitry
post Apr 26th 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #12

Colonel
Group Icon

Member No.: 745

QUOTE(Dafmeister @ Apr 26th 2007, 5:56 PM) *

If Rachel is pregnant then JM's idiocy has no limits. It has never been revealed that Rachel is pregnant so for JM to be as sarcastic as he was in that post shows how much of a dumbass he is.

...plus if that's the way it's revealed... oh, well. No arguement from me.

I'll just go throwing Daleks into that episode, should make all well and clear.
+Quote Post
dr lee
post Apr 26th 2007, 2:44 PM
Post #13

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

Just seen this posted over on the Gateworld Forum

parenthood for another,
(Refers to a season four episode. This one was the biggest longshot to come to fruition but we were considering making McKay a daddy. However, circumstances led us to change this particular storyline as we didn’t want to have two characters facing parenthood in the same season).

No idea where that quote came from or it's authenticity.
+Quote Post
IndyJan
post Apr 27th 2007, 9:40 AM
Post #14

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,622

I have found that the moment they insert a pregnancy into the show, it can be the kiss of death for the show. The writers don't know what to do with it. It might sound cliche, but the best solution is to somehow hide the pregnancy.
+Quote Post
Dafmeister
post Apr 27th 2007, 9:46 AM
Post #15

General
Group Icon

TPTB wrote around Amanda's pregnancy pretty well but she was quite far along at the time. We've no idea how many weeks/months pregnant Rachel is so it may be difficult to hide it.
+Quote Post
dr lee
post Apr 28th 2007, 3:46 PM
Post #16

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

These might help....
IPB Image
IPB Image

(Taken from the 'Creation Vancouver 2007' Held last weekend or the 23rd-25th march.)

+Quote Post
Revan
post Apr 28th 2007, 9:01 PM
Post #17

Dark Lord of The Sith
Group Icon

Blocking probably... and she isn't wearing her wig, and she looks pregnant. smile.gif

Love her boots though... laugh.gif
+Quote Post
Teyla Emmagan
post Apr 28th 2007, 9:58 PM
Post #18

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,081

I don't think she's having a baby . i think if she really has a baby meaning Teyla it would be that Micheal's creature's was planeted when he had her capture we really don't know how long she was missing . or it's bow.gif Sheppard's

This post has been edited by Teyla Emmagan: Apr 28th 2007, 9:59 PM
+Quote Post
Revan
post Apr 28th 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #19

Dark Lord of The Sith
Group Icon

QUOTE(Teyla Emmagan @ Apr 28th 2007, 10:58 PM) *

I don't think she's having a baby . i think if she really has a baby meaning Teyla it would be that Micheal's creature's was planeted when he had her capture we really don't know how long she was missing . or it's bow.gif Sheppard's

You think Michael implanted her with some sort of 'seed'?

Maybe Rachel is actually pregnant. It would explain why she looks pregnant in that rehearsal.

We have never heard of Teyla and John doing anything naughty. They could get stranded somewhere, and actually go throuh with the deed, instead of being frozen, or speaking somebody else's name. whistling.gif
+Quote Post
Dafmeister
post Apr 29th 2007, 4:17 AM
Post #20

General
Group Icon

QUOTE(Teyla Emmagan @ Apr 29th 2007, 3:58 AM) *
Why Michael's though? TPTB have never hinted at anything like that nor Teyla being in a relationship, it could be anyone's child. TPTB didn't intend for Teyla to become pregnant but as Rachel is pregnant, they have gone in that direction.

QUOTE(Revan @ Apr 29th 2007, 4:15 AM) *
Maybe Rachel is actually pregnant. It would explain why she looks pregnant in that rehearsal.
It is clear from the images Dr Lee posted of Rachel at a convention that she is pregnant.
+Quote Post
Lancelot
post Apr 29th 2007, 11:57 AM
Post #21

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 10,650

QUOTE(Dafmeister @ Apr 29th 2007, 10:17 AM) *

Why Michael's though? TPTB have never hinted at anything like that nor Teyla being in a relationship, it could be anyone's child. TPTB didn't intend for Teyla to become pregnant but as Rachel is pregnant, they have gone in that direction.
It is clear from the images Dr Lee posted of Rachel at a convention that she is pregnant.

or remember how adria in sg1 was the orii's child perhaps we could be dealing with an ancients child
perhaps as way around the none interference policy of the acsended ancients(a way to help out without breaking any major rules) by giving us knowledge (not acsended knowledge)that is a part of the child (like adria had the oriis knowledge)
+Quote Post
dr lee
post Apr 29th 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #22

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

Maybe the reason that she hasn't said anything is cuz the Athosians are really against out of wedlock children? And that its not Micheals but Ronon's kid?

Yeah i know it's not going to be something as simple as that but sitll..... knowing Mallozzi he could draw out a long a$$ story arc out of something like that. rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Dafmeister
post Apr 29th 2007, 12:54 PM
Post #23

General
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lancelot @ Apr 29th 2007, 5:57 PM) *
or remember how adria in sg1 was the orii's child perhaps we could be dealing with an ancients child perhaps as way around the none interference policy of the acsended ancients(a way to help out without breaking any major rules) by giving us knowledge (not acsended knowledge)that is a part of the child (like adria had the oriis knowledge)
I doubt it would be something like that. As you said, it would be like what the Ori did with Vala to create Adria, TPTB wouldn't reuse that plot device so soon.

QUOTE(dr lee @ Apr 29th 2007, 6:04 PM) *
Yeah i know it's not going to be something as simple as that but sitll..... knowing Mallozzi he could draw out a long a$$ story arc out of something like that. rolleyes.gif
Teyla's father was experimented on by the Wraith and Teyla has some Wraith DNA in her genetic code so maybe she is worried complications will arise because of that.
+Quote Post
Teyla Emmagan
post Apr 29th 2007, 4:25 PM
Post #24

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,081

Yeah that too . but at the same time . She was missing with Micheal for who knows how long and what if she didn't know until Davos said something . I mean they don't have to hint at it for it to be true . He has a speical bond with her they both share the Wraith DNA . She was knocked out .

Ronon hahah that's funny but their is know way in hell he's the father they hava brother and sis type relationship . and Sheppard could be ..if ya think about she was was talking about "someone"(who i talk is John) in Sunday and that could be the father . But I really don't want Teyla going around being the whore of Atlantis . And I though Rachel wasn't even married and I'm sure she or the someone higher up like TPTB would have said something i mean everybody knew he was having another baby even Ms. Black who plays Vala .

All i have to say is that it better be some serious mind games . Or I'm never watching a again . And I'm never watching again . mad.gif
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 20th 2014 - 10:51 AM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.