Rating  3
Revan
post Aug 20th 2007, 9:06 PM
Post #241

Dark Lord of The Sith
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 11,056

They killed Grodin in season 1, if you will recall.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
KillerMarv
post Aug 21st 2007, 1:37 AM
Post #242

Major General
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,622

QUOTE(bostjan91 @ Aug 20th 2007, 8:34 PM) *

Yes, but we all know for one, who will probably never die - Sheppard

Yes, anything is possible in the show. Actors may get sick of their role in the series and decide to move on to another TV show or even the big screen, thus vacating their character in the series, or the producers may want to get rid of an actor ( 1.gif )... They would have a few choices in that case: promote the character and see him rarely (Jack, Hammond), kill the character, but leave the possibility to see the character in the future (Daniel, Kawalsky and Janet - Janet and Kawalsky through alternate universes or made-up realities), kill the character and let's end this (Jakob). As long as the option of killing a character exists for them, you can never know.

I know that we may see Beckett again for an episode or two. The producers has left it open for McKay to be able to communicate with him in his dreams, in his head. But other conditions have to be met as well.

This post has been edited by KillerMarv: Aug 21st 2007, 1:38 AM
+Quote Post
Beckett Fan
post Oct 1st 2007, 4:03 AM
Post #243

Civilian
Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 15,418

QUOTE(KillerMarv @ Aug 21st 2007, 1:37 AM) *

Yes, anything is possible in the show. Actors may get sick of their role in the series and decide to move on to another TV show or even the big screen, thus vacating their character in the series, or the producers may want to get rid of an actor ( 1.gif )... They would have a few choices in that case: promote the character and see him rarely (Jack, Hammond), kill the character, but leave the possibility to see the character in the future (Daniel, Kawalsky and Janet - Janet and Kawalsky through alternate universes or made-up realities), kill the character and let's end this (Jakob). As long as the option of killing a character exists for them, you can never know.

I know that we may see Beckett again for an episode or two. The producers has left it open for McKay to be able to communicate with him in his dreams, in his head. But other conditions have to be met as well.

bow.gif I hope they bring Beckett back. Is there really a chance he might be coming back biggrin.gif

bow.gif I hope they bring Beckett back!!!!!!!!!! Is there really a chance of him coming back to do more episodes though? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Revan
post Oct 1st 2007, 10:32 AM
Post #244

Dark Lord of The Sith
Group Icon

QUOTE(Beckett Fan @ Oct 1st 2007, 5:03 AM) *

bow.gif I hope they bring Beckett back. Is there really a chance he might be coming back biggrin.gif

bow.gif I hope they bring Beckett back!!!!!!!!!! Is there really a chance of him coming back to do more episodes though? biggrin.gif

Well that was productive.

Read through the season 4 spoilers threads... I'm not sure where the pertinent information is.
+Quote Post
Falconone
post Oct 22nd 2007, 5:31 PM
Post #245

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,130

The end with Rodney was touching, and left it open for some sort of Ascention story line later in the series.
I think this will happen because Paul was just confirmed for two episodes in season 4. scotland.gif scotland.gif scotland.gif scotland.gif scotland.gif scotland.gif scotland.gif scotland.gif
+Quote Post
Dafmeister
post Oct 22nd 2007, 5:39 PM
Post #246

General
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,340

Paul McGillion's return was confirmed a long time ago. He didn't ascend as his body was in the coffin that was sent back to Earth.
» Click to Show Spoiler «
+Quote Post
Heru-ER
post Oct 28th 2007, 2:38 PM
Post #247

Staff Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,089

very bad they killed Carson he was very funny tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Elke
post Feb 18th 2008, 4:41 PM
Post #248

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 17,279

QUOTE(kalad @ Jan 16th 2007, 1:34 PM) *

noooooooo!! they killed Carson!! come on!!! What The F**k!!! what do you people have against doctors... aspecially Carson!! This show sucks..... tongue.gif

Hi my name is Elke and I totally agree. why did they have to kill Carson? He was the sweetest character in Atlantis. The whole show lost a lot of its flair after that. I think they should bring him back somehow, maybe from an alternate reality, then he could stay forever this time.
+Quote Post
Revan
post Feb 18th 2008, 6:38 PM
Post #249

Dark Lord of The Sith
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elke @ Feb 18th 2008, 4:41 PM) *

Hi my name is Elke and I totally agree. why did they have to kill Carson? He was the sweetest character in Atlantis. The whole show lost a lot of its flair after that. I think they should bring him back somehow, maybe from an alternate reality, then he could stay forever this time.

Are you arguing that Carson was solely responsible for the "flair" on Stargate Atlantis? If that is the case, the show is fairly well screwed.
+Quote Post
Elke
post Feb 19th 2008, 5:58 PM
Post #250

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 17,279

QUOTE(Revan @ Feb 18th 2008, 6:38 PM) *

Are you arguing that Carson was solely responsible for the "flair" on Stargate Atlantis? If that is the case, the show is fairly well screwed.

No that is not what I was trying to say. It's just that I think that Carson had a very special flair. He was kind, compasionate, caring & funny. I like many of the other characters to. my second favourite character is Radek. I like the way Rodney grew from the arogant twit to a more managable person. He's actually grown a lot since I first saw him in 48Hrs in SG1. Ronon & Shepherd strike me like brothers & Tayla as their reasonable sis. I justs loved Carson the best , followed closely by Radek. I would realy love to see him back permanantly, alive. I just feel it's not the same any more. I still miss his character. I just hope they dont kill of Radek as well, if they did that then I'm pretty sure that I'd stop watching. crying.gif I nearly did the day Carson died. I actually cried, & thata's saying a lot because I don't tend to cry. No it's not just Carson who brought flair each charachter brings their own bit of flair, his just was my fav, looks like he wasn't just mine. I hope that makes you feel better, I just got the computer & I thought you got to keep things short & sweet. People please forgive me but I'm still only an amature. Confuzzled.gif
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 1st 2014 - 1:45 AM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.