Stargate Information Archive

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Search     Help     Rules     Members V     Calendar V     Live Chat V  
2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shipper's hopes for season 3 and 10!, What do you want to see concerning the ship for Atlantis and SG1?
Angela
post Mar 28th 2006, 8:25 PM
Post #1

Civilian
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,195

Ok so as season 3 and 10 of Atlantis/SG1 will be coming to our screens soon (ok not soon enough for most of us 1.gif ) I was just wondering what you's wanted to see happen involving your shipper couples?

Sam/Jack
Sheppard/Weir
Ronan/Teyla
Sheppard/Teyla
Daniel/Vala
Cadman/McKay
Cadman/Carson

The above are couples I just thought of at the moment but if anyone has anymore please go ahead post them biggrin.gif

Well I am just hoping for a scene with Sam and Jack in it TOGETHER lol that is not a lot to ask for and hopefully that is going to come true as RDA is coming back for a few episodes wo ho I also hope they address the whole Sam/Jack saga because TPTB owe us that much after 9 years of teasing us cloud9.gif

Well at the moment I think Daniel/Vala relationship is hilarious laugh.gif but I hope to see Daniel warming to Vala more and them growing a lot closer!

I want Sheppard/Weir to grow closer aswell, in season 1 of Atlantis Sheppard was constantly calling her Dr Weir but now as season 2 progressed he constantly adresses her Elizabeth which I think just shows how much they have growing and how they are more comfortable with eachother so hopefully their relationship will go a little further and maybe they relaise they have feelings for eachother. Also for DEFINTIE I want to see Elizabeth go off world more so this would lead to her maybe having to learn self defence and Sheppard teaching her wo ho so a little sparring match with her would be great also rolleyes.gif

Ok thats my couples I am shipping for so what do you want to see happen with your couples on Atlantis and SG1?

whistling.gif

This post has been edited by Angela: Mar 28th 2006, 8:27 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
chelle_b
post Mar 29th 2006, 5:59 AM
Post #2

Airman Basic

Member No.: 11,197

I would love to see Daniel and Vala get together. They are such a funny (funny ha ha, not funny weird) couple that I loved every minute they are on screen together. Vala brings out a side to Daniel that Sha're certainly never did and thats great to see. Daniel was very safe with Sha're whereas Vala will always keep him on his toes.

In Atlantis I reckon Teyla and Ronan could get together. Teyla strikes me as the type of woman who likes a bit of rough and Ronan certainly is that. I originally thought Sheppard and Teyla might get together but now I think he only sees her as a really good mate and 'one of the guys'.

chelel_b
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 29th 2006, 7:30 PM
Post #3

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(chelle_b @ Mar 29th 2006, 10:59 AM) *

I would love to see Daniel and Vala get together. They are such a funny (funny ha ha, not funny weird) couple that I loved every minute they are on screen together. Vala brings out a side to Daniel that Sha're certainly never did and thats great to see. Daniel was very safe with Sha're whereas Vala will always keep him on his toes.

In Atlantis I reckon Teyla and Ronan could get together. Teyla strikes me as the type of woman who likes a bit of rough and Ronan certainly is that. I originally thought Sheppard and Teyla might get together but now I think he only sees her as a really good mate and 'one of the guys'.

chelel_b

Yeah have to agree that Vala brings out a side of Daniel that we hardly ever get to see, I think Vala makes his character more likeable and also more fun biggrin.gif Vala's character is not as complex as Sha're's as Vala is more dangerous and exciting which leads to in my mind a brilliant likeable relationship between her and Daniel which I can't wait to see unfold more as season 10 continues.

I always thought that Sheppard and Teyla were not a good match as I preferred him and Weir, but when they introduced Ronan I could totally see something between Ronan and Teyla, they are so hot together and like you said she strikes me as the type that would like it rough and Ronan is defintely the type who likes it rough lol. Hopefully in season 3 we get to see that relationship evolve more and we might even get a steamy near kiss clinch between them when they are sparring or something cool.gif
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post May 10th 2006, 1:49 PM
Post #4

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,428

I recently read that RDA would be in a 3 episode arc on Atlantis and two episodes on SG-1 including the 200th. Personally I'd rather have him for more episodes on SG-1, but just seeing RDA is okay for me, as long as the writers give him and Sam enough screen time on SG-1!!
Which I think is a likely possibility because I recently read an interesting piece of information that sent my shipper heart flying!!

In an article pertaining to the 200th episode of Stargate SG-1, the writer makes this statement about the upcoming show set to air in August:

"The 200th, a collaborative effort penned by the team of all seven writers, is an homage to fans of every stripe. If they've ever wished upon a Stargate, it's likely covered in this script ? a two-hanky ceremony brings Walter, the Gate Guy (the minor but beloved character who operates the stargate), to tears, and forbidden romances finally bloom. "

WOOHOOO

read the entire article at this website:

http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6332083.html#DRAWING 2.5M VIEWERS
+Quote Post
Sampson & Kash'ra
post May 10th 2006, 6:15 PM
Post #5

Ha ha! Dirty girls!
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,685

While I like those couples, I don't want to see anyone get together.

It's nice to have that romantic look to things, but it'll get super-campy really fast once we start having 3 copules on each show.
+Quote Post
Angela
post May 10th 2006, 8:52 PM
Post #6

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ May 10th 2006, 6:49 PM) *

I recently read that RDA would be in a 3 episode arc on Atlantis and two episodes on SG-1 including the 200th. Personally I'd rather have him for more episodes on SG-1, but just seeing RDA is okay for me, as long as the writers give him and Sam enough screen time on SG-1!!
Which I think is a likely possibility because I recently read an interesting piece of information that sent my shipper heart flying!!

In an article pertaining to the 200th episode of Stargate SG-1, the writer makes this statement about the upcoming show set to air in August:
"The 200th, a collaborative effort penned by the team of all seven writers, is an homage to fans of every stripe. If they've ever wished upon a Stargate, it's likely covered in this script ? a two-hanky ceremony brings Walter, the Gate Guy (the minor but beloved character who operates the stargate), to tears, and forbidden romances finally bloom. "

WOOHOOO

read the entire article at this website:

http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6332083.html#DRAWING 2.5M VIEWERS

Ok thank you thank you soooooo much for posting that article bow.gif

"Forbidden romances finally bloom" ok I am in actual heaven I can't believe we are actually going to get some closure and I know it did not specifically say Jack and Sam but OBVIOUSLY they are talking about them because I think TPTB would fear for their lives if they were indeed on about somebody else ha ha don't think so.

Yeah I completely agree I am kinda a bit down hearted that RDA is only goin to be in more episodes of Atlantis it just does not same right because after all he is part of the SG1 world and not the Atlantis world so um a little bit sad but hey like you said aslong as RDA is appearing again I do not mind but if we are lucky maybe Sam can be in them episodes also 1.gif

So what are your hopes for season 3, what couples are you shipping for?

PS: BIG GUESS HERE..... one of them has to be John and Teyla haha smile.gif

QUOTE(Sampson & Kash'ra @ May 10th 2006, 11:15 PM) *

While I like those couples, I don't want to see anyone get together.

It's nice to have that romantic look to things, but it'll get super-campy really fast once we start having 3 copules on each show.

Yeah I see where you are coming from but I do not mean for it to get all "super-campy" just a little bit of romance in the background but still bring on the aliens and stuff haha afterall it is sci-fi not romance!
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post May 12th 2006, 11:16 AM
Post #7

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Angela @ May 10th 2006, 8:52 PM) *

Ok thank you thank you soooooo much for posting that article bow.gif

"Forbidden romances finally bloom" ok I am in actual heaven I can't believe we are actually going to get some closure and I know it did not specifically say Jack and Sam but OBVIOUSLY they are talking about them because I think TPTB would fear for their lives if they were indeed on about somebody else ha ha don't think so.

Yeah I completely agree I am kinda a bit down hearted that RDA is only goin to be in more episodes of Atlantis it just does not same right because after all he is part of the SG1 world and not the Atlantis world so um a little bit sad but hey like you said aslong as RDA is appearing again I do not mind but if we are lucky maybe Sam can be in them episodes also 1.gif

So what are your hopes for season 3, what couples are you shipping for?

PS: BIG GUESS HERE..... one of them has to be John and Teyla haha smile.gif

you're welcome biggrin.gif

lol You got it, i will definately be shipping John and Teyla ;) hehe
but the more it progresses the more I realize that they're probably won't be any John and Teyla in the future, much to my dismay...but one can only hope, right? Im also looking forward to seeing how the Beckett/Cadman thing turned out.

It would be much better, IMO, if RDA would appear in SG-1 for all 5 of his eps, but oh well i guess. That would be GREAT if Sam could join him in the Atlantis eps.
I read a spoiler recently for the 3 episode arc that he will be appearing in and it said that:
» Click for Spoiler «

But doesnt SG-1 all have the same experience? Bring Carter in!! She could help him! And keep him company!! And that would also provide some great banter b/w her and McKay! 1.gif

This post has been edited by Lt.ColonelHaylee: May 12th 2006, 11:20 AM
+Quote Post
J&S4Ever
post May 12th 2006, 4:25 PM
Post #8

Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,176

I really don't like the whole John/Teyla thing. I'm rooting for John/Weir.

"Forbidden Romances Bloom" I'm a big Sam/Jack fan, but I might be rooting for a little Sam/Cam action.

I'll stop there because what I'm thinking is illegal in my state!

This post has been edited by J&S4Ever: May 12th 2006, 4:28 PM
+Quote Post
MajikthizeII
post May 13th 2006, 7:33 AM
Post #9

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,365

Yep, I'm much more of a John/Elizabeth thing that John/Teyla. I can imagine Teyla with Ronon but I can't see her and John together. Tehy just don't really have much in common that makes me think there could be anything there.

As for the "forbidden romance". Who says it isn't Jack/Daniel? Heh. Just throwing it out there! 1.gif
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post May 13th 2006, 12:13 PM
Post #10

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(MajikthizeII @ May 13th 2006, 7:33 AM) *

As for the "forbidden romance". Who says it isn't Jack/Daniel? Heh. Just throwing it out there! 1.gif

lol you never know ;)
although Christopher Judge seems to think it'll be Jack and Teal'c gettin hitched in the end!
+Quote Post
Angela
post May 13th 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #11

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ May 12th 2006, 4:16 PM) *

you're welcome biggrin.gif

lol You got it, i will definately be shipping John and Teyla ;) hehe
but the more it progresses the more I realize that they're probably won't be any John and Teyla in the future, much to my dismay...but one can only hope, right? Im also looking forward to seeing how the Beckett/Cadman thing turned out.

It would be much better, IMO, if RDA would appear in SG-1 for all 5 of his eps, but oh well i guess. That would be GREAT if Sam could join him in the Atlantis eps.
I read a spoiler recently for the 3 episode arc that he will be appearing in and it said that:
» Click for Spoiler «

But doesnt SG-1 all have the same experience? Bring Carter in!! She could help him! And keep him company!! And that would also provide some great banter b/w her and McKay! 1.gif

Yeah I read that spoiler also and also you are so right the banter between Carter and McKay would be hilarious, McKay flirting all around her and the two of them trying to be smarter than the other which would obviously lead to Carter being the winner haha
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post May 14th 2006, 11:33 AM
Post #12

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Angela @ May 13th 2006, 12:39 PM) *

Yeah I read that spoiler also and also you are so right the banter between Carter and McKay would be hilarious, McKay flirting all around her and the two of them trying to be smarter than the other which would obviously lead to Carter being the winner haha

Of course Carter would win! You're so right, I mean she's Carter for crying out loud!
and that would be great if McKay accidentally let it slip that he was hallucinating about her on the Puddle Jumper, then Jack could do his token eyebrow raise thing! huh.gif

Geez, I can't wait til July 14!!! Im gonna go crazy with anticipation! w00t.gif

This post has been edited by Lt.ColonelHaylee: May 14th 2006, 11:33 AM
+Quote Post
Angela
post May 15th 2006, 8:24 PM
Post #13

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ May 14th 2006, 4:33 PM) *

Of course Carter would win! You're so right, I mean she's Carter for crying out loud!
and that would be great if McKay accidentally let it slip that he was hallucinating about her on the Puddle Jumper, then Jack could do his token eyebrow raise thing! huh.gif

Geez, I can't wait til July 14!!! Im gonna go crazy with anticipation! w00t.gif

I know I swear roll on July I cannot wait its going to rock bigtime biggrin.gif

I know imagine McKay getting all up close and personal with Carter and Jack standing there it would be funny, or if McKay stumbled upon Carter and O'Neil in a passionate clinch laugh.gif
+Quote Post
aliaras
post May 15th 2006, 11:02 PM
Post #14

First Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,066

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ May 10th 2006, 11:49 AM) *

WOOHOOO

CLOSURE...omg CLOSURE CLOSURE CLOSURE CLOSURE CLOSURE!!!!!!!!

It took them about 3-4 seasons too long.

Made my jaded shipper heart skip for joy, I mind all this dangling in our faces but if it's gonna FINALLY go somewhere, damnit...
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post May 16th 2006, 1:55 PM
Post #15

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Angela @ May 15th 2006, 8:24 PM) *

I know I swear roll on July I cannot wait its going to rock bigtime biggrin.gif

I know imagine McKay getting all up close and personal with Carter and Jack standing there it would be funny, or if McKay stumbled upon Carter and O'Neil in a passionate clinch laugh.gif

haha wouldnt that be great!!
The possible scenarios are endless, I just hope we won't be disappointed with the final outcome Confuzzled.gif

But I have a feeling that these are gonna be awesome seasons!
+Quote Post
Angela
post May 16th 2006, 8:54 PM
Post #16

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ May 16th 2006, 6:55 PM) *

haha wouldnt that be great!!
The possible scenarios are endless, I just hope we won't be disappointed with the final outcome Confuzzled.gif

But I have a feeling that these are gonna be awesome seasons!

Yes the scenarios are defintely endless, I have actually been trying to figure out possible scenes in this up coming 200th episode concerning Sam and Jack. I can't quite come to terms with their romance finally blooming its madness as it has took this long to actually being resolved like 10 years is far too long in my books so its just unbelievable that we are actually going to see a scene like this and I cannot wait but am still trying to figure out possible scenarios..... um do you have any in mind cause at the moment am clueless blink.gif

Oh and yes these seasons are going to be sooooooo awesome biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Mac.Fan
post May 17th 2006, 3:29 AM
Post #17

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,500

[font=Garamond]Well i think it would be great to see Jack and Sam finially get thier act together, if so it taken them ten years to do it.

As i think all J/S shipper will say 'IT'S ABOUT TIME'
[/font]
+Quote Post
Angela
post May 17th 2006, 9:20 AM
Post #18

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mac.Fan @ May 17th 2006, 8:29 AM) *

[font=Garamond]Well i think it would be great to see Jack and Sam finially get thier act together, if so it taken them ten years to do it.

As i think all J/S shipper will say 'IT'S ABOUT TIME'
[/font]

Your frigging right "ITS ABOUT TIME" I mean 10 years is wayyyy too long for two people to get together but aw well FINALLY its coming true wo ho biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Angela: May 17th 2006, 9:21 AM
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post May 18th 2006, 9:32 PM
Post #19

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Angela @ May 16th 2006, 8:54 PM) *

Yes the scenarios are defintely endless, I have actually been trying to figure out possible scenes in this up coming 200th episode concerning Sam and Jack. I can't quite come to terms with their romance finally blooming its madness as it has took this long to actually being resolved like 10 years is far too long in my books so its just unbelievable that we are actually going to see a scene like this and I cannot wait but am still trying to figure out possible scenarios..... um do you have any in mind cause at the moment am clueless blink.gif

Oh and yes these seasons are going to be sooooooo awesome biggrin.gif

gosh there are just soo many ways it could happen...personally i hope its something sweet and simple..
for example,
» Click for Spoiler «
..then Jack and Sam can look at eachother, both with that look that means, "hey, thats pretty damn smart!"
then they can sneak off into a deserted studio!! whistling.gif

so...any ideas yet??
+Quote Post
Ruffian
post May 19th 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #20

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 10,874

Get the Sam/Jack stuff settled finally!

Ronon/Teyla

Daniel/Vala

Ships that would make me gag:

Shep/Teyla

Cam/Lam
+Quote Post
Angela
post May 19th 2006, 9:06 PM
Post #21

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ May 19th 2006, 2:32 AM) *

gosh there are just soo many ways it could happen...personally i hope its something sweet and simple..
for example,
» Click for Spoiler «
..then Jack and Sam can look at eachother, both with that look that means, "hey, thats pretty damn smart!"
then they can sneak off into a deserted studio!! whistling.gif

so...any ideas yet??

Yeah sounds like a plan haha um do not have any ideas yet but am still thinking, its just I can not believe its actually going to happen after all the waiting we have had to endure. dry.gif

Let me see how about.......um DARN I actually cannot think please HELP! sad.gif

Anyway roll on July all our hopes are gonna come true finally wo ho Divide and Conquer all over I swear that is the ultimate shipper episode for me biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post May 20th 2006, 10:10 AM
Post #22

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Angela @ May 19th 2006, 9:06 PM) *

Yeah sounds like a plan haha um do not have any ideas yet but am still thinking, its just I can not believe its actually going to happen after all the waiting we have had to endure. dry.gif

Let me see how about.......um DARN I actually cannot think please HELP! sad.gif

Anyway roll on July all our hopes are gonna come true finally wo ho Divide and Conquer all over I swear that is the ultimate shipper episode for me biggrin.gif

lol
others have told me not to get my hopes up...Well its too late!
Something is definately gonna happen! And its my shipper heart that believes its gonna be 10 times better than Divide and Conquer!

OMG I CANT WAIT TIL SEASON 10!!!!
+Quote Post
MajikthizeII
post May 20th 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #23

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,365

Not wishing to poo all over the strawberries here but I have done enough hopless shipping for couples in my time to know that whatever it is that you can imagine them doing to "get them together" it's gonna be ten times better and more satisfying that what they actually do en up doing on screen. There things are like eating dark chocolate. Smooth and rich and luxurious when it's going down but leave a slightly bitter aftertaste in your mouth when you realise how much nicer it would have been if it had been milk or white chocolate you were eating.

There's no real evidence to suggest the forbidden romance is actually Sam and Jack yet, although it would be absolutely bloody daft for it not to be.

We shippers can only live in hope that TPTB actually have the guts to commit to something on screen that is not go-backable on.
+Quote Post
Mac.Fan
post May 20th 2006, 2:05 PM
Post #24

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,500

QUOTE(MajikthizeII @ May 20th 2006, 10:43 AM) *

Not wishing to poo all over the strawberries here but I have done enough hopless shipping for couples in my time to know that whatever it is that you can imagine them doing to "get them together" it's gonna be ten times better and more satisfying that what they actually do en up doing on screen. There things are like eating dark chocolate. Smooth and rich and luxurious when it's going down but leave a slightly bitter aftertaste in your mouth when you realise how much nicer it would have been if it had been milk or white chocolate you were eating.

There's no real evidence to suggest the forbidden romance is actually Sam and Jack yet, although it would be absolutely bloody daft for it not to be.

We shippers can only live in hope that TPTB actually have the guts to commit to something on screen that is not go-backable on.

Check this out if you want to about season ten

» Click for Spoiler «

This post has been edited by Mac.Fan: May 20th 2006, 2:06 PM
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 24th 2014 - 8:34 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.