Stargate Information Archive

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Search     Help     Rules     Members V     Calendar V     Live Chat V  
3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Solving the Furling problem. Automatic forum filter?, i.e. a warning when using word furling in a text?
OdinisThor'sDad
post Jun 11th 2006, 10:39 PM
Post #49

ASSgards are pussies!
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 490

Yo Rocks. Long time no see.

There is no such thing as sensorship on a privately owned forum. I know you were joking, but someone else might thing the same thing.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Major Tai
post Sep 18th 2006, 10:00 PM
Post #50

Airman
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,371

hey if a majority of u are moderators why dont u talk to the people that started these needless topics the the furl.. stoping there and let them know to not continue on about the f-species

oh and i believe there was a challange to create a new f-species topic im not going to create it for obvious reasons but hows this to suit the challange

f-species. the most anoying species to date to bug mankind about there existance

i think the f-species are here just to annoy the crap out of us all and make the people that made them regret what they did after they finished reading fan mail like : fan fic. and fan questions and then they say "and this is the weekly fan mail i will rue the day i have to put aside my mail for other things for a month or two"
thanks for listening
+Quote Post
KillerMarv
post Sep 19th 2006, 2:54 AM
Post #51

Major General
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,622

QUOTE(Major Tai @ Sep 19th 2006, 6:00 AM) *

hey if a majority of u are moderators why dont u talk to the people that started these needless topics the the furl.. stoping there and let them know to not continue on about the f-species

oh and i believe there was a challange to create a new f-species topic im not going to create it for obvious reasons but hows this to suit the challange

f-species. the most anoying species to date to bug mankind about there existance

i think the f-species are here just to annoy the crap out of us all and make the people that made them regret what they did after they finished reading fan mail like : fan fic. and fan questions and then they say "and this is the weekly fan mail i will rue the day i have to put aside my mail for other things for a month or two"
thanks for listening

There isn't a majority of Moderators there at all. There are over 12,000 people on this site. Only about 15 of them are Moderators. Does that make a majority. With the number of members currently increasing on the site the number of Moderators may increase as well, but it will never ever be a majority.

You can check the diverse groups that the forum has with the Members List button and the bounty of filters that this search option has.

F-species... Hmmm...

This post has been edited by KillerMarv: Sep 19th 2006, 2:56 AM
+Quote Post
Pitry
post Sep 19th 2006, 12:08 PM
Post #52

Colonel
Group Icon

Member No.: 745

QUOTE(KillerMarv @ Sep 19th 2006, 9:54 AM) *

There isn't a majority of Moderators there at all. There are over 12,000 people on this site. Only about 15 of them are Moderators. Does that make a majority. With the number of members currently increasing on the site the number of Moderators may increase as well, but it will never ever be a majority.

You can check the diverse groups that the forum has with the Members List button and the bounty of filters that this search option has.

F-species... Hmmm...

No, there are 12000 members registrated. That's not the same thing ;)
+Quote Post
Dafmeister
post Sep 19th 2006, 12:37 PM
Post #53

General
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,340

Of those 12,000 members I'd say that less than a quarter are active members. Huge numbers of moderators aren't required because the number of members active at any one time is small enough to manage.
+Quote Post
KillerMarv
post Sep 19th 2006, 2:45 PM
Post #54

Major General
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,622

QUOTE(Pitry @ Sep 19th 2006, 8:08 PM) *

No, there are 12000 members registrated. That's not the same thing ;)

Thanks for noticing my typo. I intended to say "There are 12,000 members registered on this site". Skiped a word, and this is what happens. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Dafmeister @ Sep 19th 2006, 8:37 PM) *

Of those 12,000 members I'd say that less than a quarter are active members. Huge numbers of moderators aren't required because the number of members active at any one time is small enough to manage.

Yes, that is true. The number of moderators online at any one time is also less than a quarter of the total Mods. 1.gif
+Quote Post
More Cowbell!
post Sep 21st 2006, 9:57 AM
Post #55

Technical Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,532

QUOTE(OdinisThor'sDad @ Jun 11th 2006, 11:39 PM) *
Yo Rocks. Long time no see.

There is no such thing as sensorship on a privately owned forum. I know you were joking, but someone else might thing the same thing.

There actually is no such thing as sensorship, maybe in the futuristic Star Trek world there are some sort of sensorships.

But who are the Furlings? lol

I'm kidding, I'm kidding! lol
+Quote Post
Major Tai
post Sep 22nd 2006, 6:17 PM
Post #56

Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,371

QUOTE(KillerMarv @ Sep 19th 2006, 2:54 AM) *

F-species... Hmmm...

i was meaning (not being angry) by the majority of u i meant the majority of you on this Topic are mods
+Quote Post
Protoziggy90
post Sep 22nd 2006, 6:43 PM
Post #57

Second Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,304

QUOTE(Major Tai @ Sep 22nd 2006, 7:17 PM) *

i was meaning (not being angry) by the majority of u i meant the majority of you on this Topic are mods

Thats still wrong. Only two people who have posts on the past 2 pages are moderators.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 25th 2014 - 4:26 AM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.