> Sheppard & Weir or Sheppard & Teyla, from the episode 'The Long Goodbye'
samandjackforever
post Feb 16th 2006, 4:52 AM
Post #1

Airman First Class
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,970

I'm a Sheppard/Weir shipper and loved the kiss, even though it was the entity's inside them that actually kissed.

BUT, just as me and my sister (who is also a Sheppard/Weir shipper) were still in our happy land way up high, we came down to earth with a resounding crash, when Sheppard (Thalen) said to Teyla "If you kill me, you're killing him. He cares for you more than you know."

It was sweet but NOOOOOOOOO!!! Sheppard & Weir all the way!!!!!!!!

I think it was just Thalen's way of getting Teyla not to shoot him.

What do you think?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Pegasus Angel
post Feb 16th 2006, 10:13 AM
Post #2

Awakened...
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 11,176

Oh definitely, Shep is for Weir all the way!!! It was just a con to get Teyla not to shoot him (and I'm glad to see she would have had the guts to do it too, not that I want Shep dead, but it makes it interesting).
+Quote Post
Nikki
post Feb 16th 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #3

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,724

Oh yes, weir and shep all the way! The kiss was fantastic - absolutely loved it! And yes, the 'he cares for you more than you know' was DEFINETLY 100% a ploy for thelan to get out of being shot - sooo obvious.

Totally loved the end, when caldwell made the comment about the paperwork on the kiss, their face's were hilarious, esp weir, lol! rotflmao_1.gif

So does that mean that we have another 'sam and jack' ' Col_Oneill.gif Carter.gif' scenario on our hands, where regs stand in the way and all that. Because i always thought there was no problem for weir and shep to get together because she's a civilian, but if there had to be 'paperwork' on the kiss then that implies that it against regs right?

This post has been edited by Nikki: Feb 16th 2006, 11:54 AM
+Quote Post
Angela
post Feb 16th 2006, 4:33 PM
Post #4

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,195

QUOTE(samandjackforever @ Feb 16th 2006, 9:52 AM) *

I'm a Sheppard/Weir shipper and loved the kiss, even though it was the entity's inside them that actually kissed.

BUT, just as me and my sister (who is also a Sheppard/Weir shipper) were still in our happy land way up high, we came down to earth with a resounding crash, when Sheppard (Thalen) said to Teyla "If you kill me, you're killing him. He cares for you more than you know."

It was sweet but NOOOOOOOOO!!! Sheppard & Weir all the way!!!!!!!!

I think it was just Thalen's way of getting Teyla not to shoot him.

What do you think?

Ok another Sheppard and Weir shipper all the way, I thought "The Long Goodbye" was fantastic haha Weir was so out of character and I LOVED IT!

Weir/Pheobus - "Now Thalen is that anyway to talk to your wife" haha very flirty voice

Ok so the whole "If you kill me, you're killing him. He cares for you more than you know" speech to me was Thalen trying to get his way out of been shot because if ya think about it if it was indeed Sheppard then it was so out of character as Pheobus was threatening to kill the whole city and Sheppard knew this so he would have not been so selfish to plead for his life and sacrafice the entire population of Atlantis for himself as in the past he has went on a couple of suicide missions for the sake of Atlantis and why would now be any different when he knew a lot of people could be killed... thats what I think anyone else agree?

And the ending was fantastic like so different from the episode "Conversion" when Sheppard and Teyla kissed at the end they decided to forget all about it and not to mention it again but at the end of "The Long Goodbye" when the kiss was mentioned again they looked at eachother in embarrassment like there secret was out and that they finally realised they do FANCY EACHOTHER wooooo

Ok for you Sheppard and Weir Shippers you should defintely check out this forum if you have'nt already it is really good and the discussions are brilliant, here is the link:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=5763&

xx

This post has been edited by Angela: Feb 16th 2006, 8:32 PM
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post Mar 4th 2006, 2:22 PM
Post #5

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,428

at the expense of knowing I'll probably be hated for this statement, here it goes...
SHEPPARD AND WEIR ARE TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY WRONG FOR EACHOTHER!!

They have 0 chemistry whatsoever, and Weir's much too down-to-business and 'lets think this through' for John. Sheppard is spur-of-the-moment, spontanious, and likeable. (all things Weir is NOT) And I don't know why everyone is treating this like a Ship-fest for John and Weir because IT WASNT EVEN THEM!

However, I'm not blind. I can see that Weir has feelings for John(duh!), but I haven't seen any evidence to support the theory that he has any feelings for her.

But, (now youre really going to hate me) I can see that John does, and has had, feelings for Teyla. so far it hasn't developed into much, but subtle glances and looks of worry from them both, reveal a lot more about there relationship than the Weir/John thing.

So therefore, I believe the statement "he cares for you more than you know" was indeed sincere. He wasn't trying to save his life, he knew it was over anyway.

In conclusion let me say this, anyone out there who thinks that John and Weir have anything at all..let us review.

In the pilot, who was it who shared a moment in the cave?
In Suspicion, who were the ones who trusted eachother, even when no one trusted Teyla? and who did Bates accuse Sheppard of having 'personal feelings' for?
In Home, who did John invite to go home with him and then to go shopping?
in The Eye, who did John choose to wait for before activating the shield that would save the city?
in The Gift, who was worried enough about Teyla that he asked a doctor to speak with her, and traveled to another planet just to ease her mind? Who did Bates, yet again, accuse of having 'personal feelings'?
in Runner, who (again) shared a moment in the cave?
in the one rite after Runner(dont know name), who almost kicked a 6'5 giant's ass for knocking Teyla to the ground?
in Conversion, when John was transforming, who did he kiss? Not Weir Ill tell you that!
and in this latest, we realize how much John cares for Teyla, and her for him!
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 5th 2006, 7:05 PM
Post #6

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ Mar 4th 2006, 7:22 PM) *

at the expense of knowing I'll probably be hated for this statement, here it goes...
SHEPPARD AND WEIR ARE TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY WRONG FOR EACHOTHER!!

They have 0 chemistry whatsoever, and Weir's much too down-to-business and 'lets think this through' for John. Sheppard is spur-of-the-moment, spontanious, and likeable. (all things Weir is NOT) And I don't know why everyone is treating this like a Ship-fest for John and Weir because IT WASNT EVEN THEM!

However, I'm not blind. I can see that Weir has feelings for John(duh!), but I haven't seen any evidence to support the theory that he has any feelings for her.

But, (now youre really going to hate me) I can see that John does, and has had, feelings for Teyla. so far it hasn't developed into much, but subtle glances and looks of worry from them both, reveal a lot more about there relationship than the Weir/John thing.

So therefore, I believe the statement "he cares for you more than you know" was indeed sincere. He wasn't trying to save his life, he knew it was over anyway.

In conclusion let me say this, anyone out there who thinks that John and Weir have anything at all..let us review.

In the pilot, who was it who shared a moment in the cave?
In Suspicion, who were the ones who trusted eachother, even when no one trusted Teyla? and who did Bates accuse Sheppard of having 'personal feelings' for?
In Home, who did John invite to go home with him and then to go shopping?
in The Eye, who did John choose to wait for before activating the shield that would save the city?
in The Gift, who was worried enough about Teyla that he asked a doctor to speak with her, and traveled to another planet just to ease her mind? Who did Bates, yet again, accuse of having 'personal feelings'?
in Runner, who (again) shared a moment in the cave?
in the one rite after Runner(dont know name), who almost kicked a 6'5 giant's ass for knocking Teyla to the ground?
in Conversion, when John was transforming, who did he kiss? Not Weir Ill tell you that!
and in this latest, we realize how much John cares for Teyla, and her for him!

Rite well we obviously must be watching completely different shows, how can you say they have 0 chemistry like come on all there moments out the balcony and in her office. They are sooooooooo hot together and just look right and as far as chemistry is concerned I dont see any between John and Teyla she is very dry and bland!

Fair enough at the start of season one TPTB were obviously trying to push John and Teyla but it was so obviously forced while no one expected John and Weir to have such GREAT chemistry, just look at the ever growing fan base of John and Weir shippers. If TPTB are still trying to push for Teyla and John well they have a funny way of showing it, just look at this season for instance John and Teyla don't hardly even have screen time for godsake oh but yes ELIZABETH AND JOHN does, I just love how at the end of a lot of episodes it ends with John and Weir having there talks but no Teyla in sight so um if TPTB are still trying to push for John and Teyla they are goin the right way about it NOT!

As far as this episode "The Long Goodbye" is concerned yes maybe it wasnt them but at the end when Caldwell brought up the kiss they looked embarrassed but I would like to point out there was no mention of forgetting about it unlike CONVERSION when they said don't mention it again so HA!

So I would like to conclue that yes John and Weir do have chemistry and are so right for eachother and Teyla is far more suited to Ronan so roll on season three where I am sure there will be lots more John and Weir moments I can discuss with my fellow John and Weir shippers! 1.gif

Good nite whistling.gif

This post has been edited by Angela: Mar 5th 2006, 9:45 PM
+Quote Post
Nikki
post Mar 8th 2006, 12:01 PM
Post #7

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,724

Angela, fantastic reply, completely agree with EVERYTHING you said, i couldn't have put it better myself.
John and Elizabeth
Ronan and Teyla
Roll on season 3! biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 8th 2006, 6:37 PM
Post #8

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nikki @ Mar 8th 2006, 5:01 PM) *

Angela, fantastic reply, completely agree with EVERYTHING you said, i couldn't have put it better myself.
John and Elizabeth
Ronan and Teyla
Roll on season 3! biggrin.gif

Thanks

It just had to be said, like I just don't understand anyone saying that Sheppard and Weir have no chemistry, thats like saying Sam and Jack and also Mulder and Scully have no chemistry lol

Anyway hopefully TPTB will stop with this Sheppard and Teyla nonsense because in my mind it is NON EXISTENT, but Teyla and Ronan now WOW I could defintely go with that 1.gif

xxxx
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post Mar 9th 2006, 12:03 PM
Post #9

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Angela @ Mar 8th 2006, 5:37 PM) *

Thanks

It just had to be said, like I just don't understand anyone saying that Sheppard and Weir have no chemistry, thats like saying Sam and Jack and also Mulder and Scully have no chemistry lol

Anyway hopefully TPTB will stop with this Sheppard and Teyla nonsense because in my mind it is NON EXISTENT, but Teyla and Ronan now WOW I could defintely go with that 1.gif

xxxx

I agree with you that Teyla and Ronon would make a hot couple, but the problem is that they could be brother and sister.
Im sorry if I offended any of you by saying that they have no chemistry, I know that they care about each other, I just don't think its come to the point of that care.
And I also dont think its anything like saying that Sam and Jack or Mulder and Scully have no chemistry, because I totally and completely LOVE their characters, and its because of the Jack/Sam relationship that I started watching SciFi, along with shows such as X-files, Atlantis, and Farscape (all of which I own every season lol)
So once again, sorry...but this forum is titled Sheppard and Weir or Sheppard and Teyla. Its just my opinion.
+Quote Post
Catania
post Mar 9th 2006, 4:51 PM
Post #10

Technical Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,676

Jhon and teyla ahve been hitting it off since they met they are real close I dont think jhon shares those feelings for wier plus teylas hot weir is not.
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 9th 2006, 6:17 PM
Post #11

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ Mar 9th 2006, 5:03 PM) *

I agree with you that Teyla and Ronon would make a hot couple, but the problem is that they could be brother and sister.
Im sorry if I offended any of you by saying that they have no chemistry, I know that they care about each other, I just don't think its come to the point of that care.
And I also dont think its anything like saying that Sam and Jack or Mulder and Scully have no chemistry, because I totally and completely LOVE their characters, and its because of the Jack/Sam relationship that I started watching SciFi, along with shows such as X-files, Atlantis, and Farscape (all of which I own every season lol)
So once again, sorry...but this forum is titled Sheppard and Weir or Sheppard and Teyla. Its just my opinion.

Ok sorry for being so forward on my opinion its just I think John and Liz have the best chemisty EVER!

I know everyone has there own interpertation but it just annoyed me when you said they have 0 chemistry like I just do not know anyone who cannot see it but anyway as I said before everyone has their own view but anyway SHEPPARD AND WEIR all the way!

PS: I own every season also haha

C ya xxxx

QUOTE(Catania @ Mar 9th 2006, 9:51 PM) *

Jhon and teyla ahve been hitting it off since they met they are real close I dont think jhon shares those feelings for wier plus teylas hot weir is not.

Ok no problem your own view but for future reference "Jhon" is spelt JOHN am sorry but I completely disagree Weir is soooooooooo hot!

C ya

This post has been edited by Angela: Mar 9th 2006, 9:25 PM
+Quote Post
I'm a janitor at the SGC 7150
post Mar 9th 2006, 7:34 PM
Post #12

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,279

Here's how its going to go down:
Cadwell and Wier will be together. Cadwell likes her. Episode: Conversion. Wier will get over Sheppard once she finds out about all of his off-world girl friends.
Teyla and Ronan will be together. (Xena and Conan) Both are very alike.
Beckett and Mackay will be together. (That one episode they kissed.)
And one of Sheppards girl friends from another world will have a baby and he will marry her.
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 9th 2006, 9:20 PM
Post #13

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(I'm a janitor at the SGC 715 @ Mar 10th 2006, 12:34 AM) *

Here's how its going to go down:
Cadwell and Wier will be together. Cadwell likes her. Episode: Conversion. Wier will get over Sheppard once she finds out about all of his off-world girl friends.
Teyla and Ronan will be together. (Xena and Conan) Both are very alike.
Beckett and Mackay will be together. (That one episode they kissed.)
And one of Sheppards girl friends from another world will have a baby and he will marry her.

Ewwww Caldwell much too suited with Diana Fowley oops wrong show um yeah one of Sheppards girlfriends thats ME haha yeah ill have his baby anytime for DEFINITE lol anyway my thoughts.....

Sheppard and Weir
Teyla and Ronan
Beckett and Mackay OR Cadman youuuu DECIDE haha

+Quote Post
I'm a janitor at the SGC 7150
post Mar 10th 2006, 1:05 AM
Post #14

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,279

QUOTE(Angela @ Mar 9th 2006, 8:20 PM) *

Ewwww Caldwell much too suited with Diana Fowley oops wrong show um yeah one of Sheppards girlfriends thats ME haha yeah ill have his baby anytime for DEFINITE lol anyway my thoughts.....

Sheppard and Weir
Teyla and Ronan

LOL
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post Mar 14th 2006, 12:38 PM
Post #15

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Angela @ Mar 9th 2006, 8:20 PM) *

Sheppard and Weir
Teyla and Ronan

lol
I hated Diana, they are perfect for eachother!
I do agree that its a definite possibility that Caldwell likes Weir, she might even like him too when she's not too busy hating him! lol

and I think Beckett and Cadman are TOO cute together, I'm all for their relationship!
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 14th 2006, 8:42 PM
Post #16

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ Mar 14th 2006, 5:38 PM) *

lol
I hated Diana, they are perfect for eachother!
I do agree that its a definite possibility that Caldwell likes Weir, she might even like him too when she's not too busy hating him! lol

and I think Beckett and Cadman are TOO cute together, I'm all for their relationship!

Oh my god Diana Fowley a.k.a the foul one 1.gif I swear I had soooooo much hate for that woman, aw just remembering the season 5 finale of the X-Files when Scully walked into the place where Gibson was staying and she seen Fowley holding Mulder's hand and she ran out of the place and sat in the car so depressed and asked Mulder to meet her at the office instead mad.gif So yeah Fowley and Caldwell haha biggrin.gif

Yeah I think Calwell has a crush on Elizabeth but there's no chance, John would just have to kick his ass 1.gif

Yeah Beckett and Cadman or even McKay and Cadman because there fighting relationship at the moment is hilarious, remember McKay started blaming Cadman for being the Gou'ald spy lol it reminds me of being young when if a boy used to pull your pigtails or annoy you he secertly had a crush on you laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Angela: Mar 14th 2006, 10:18 PM
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post Mar 18th 2006, 1:08 AM
Post #17

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Angela @ Mar 14th 2006, 7:42 PM) *

Oh my god Diana Fowley a.k.a the foul one 1.gif I swear I had soooooo much hate for that woman, aw just remembering the season 5 finale of the X-Files when Scully walked into the place where Gibson was staying and she seen Fowley holding Mulder's hand and she ran out of the place and sat in the car so depressed and asked Mulder to meet her at the office instead mad.gif So yeah Fowley and Caldwell haha biggrin.gif

Yeah I think Calwell has a crush on Elizabeth but there's no chance, John would just have to kick his ass 1.gif

Yeah Beckett and Cadman or even McKay and Cadman because there fighting relationship at the moment is hilarious, remember McKay started blaming Cadman for being the Gou'ald spy lol it reminds me of being young when if a boy used to pull your pigtails or annoy you he secertly had a crush on you laugh.gif

lol i guess i can see McKay and Cadman like that, but if that did happen...Poor Carson!

that was like the worst episode of x-files ever, I hated Mulder for that!! Poor Scully was so jealous and didn't even know it! I never quite understood how they could have that episode, with Mulder all flirting with Fowley, then go to the movie where Mulder and Scully almost share a kiss and it says that Scully is what he holds most valuable, then go back to season 6 and have him, once again, all flirty with [your word] the foul one!

anyway, back to stargate LOL
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 20th 2006, 6:28 PM
Post #18

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ Mar 18th 2006, 6:08 AM) *

lol i guess i can see McKay and Cadman like that, but if that did happen...Poor Carson!

that was like the worst episode of x-files ever, I hated Mulder for that!! Poor Scully was so jealous and didn't even know it! I never quite understood how they could have that episode, with Mulder all flirting with Fowley, then go to the movie where Mulder and Scully almost share a kiss and it says that Scully is what he holds most valuable, then go back to season 6 and have him, once again, all flirty with [your word] the foul one!

anyway, back to stargate LOL

LOL yeah I agree poor Carson but it would be a very hilarious love triangle laugh.gif

Yeah Mulder was so out of character and when she kissed him in her apartment sick.gif I could not watch even know it was only for a second, but hey at least she was killed off at the start of season 7 YEH! bow.gif

Yeah back to Stargate....... roll on season 3 and season 10 rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post Mar 22nd 2006, 7:14 PM
Post #19

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Angela @ Mar 20th 2006, 5:28 PM) *

LOL yeah I agree poor Carson but it would be a very hilarious love triangle laugh.gif

Yeah Mulder was so out of character and when she kissed him in her apartment sick.gif I could not watch even know it was only for a second, but hey at least she was killed off at the start of season 7 YEH! bow.gif

Yeah back to Stargate....... roll on season 3 and season 10 rolleyes.gif

LoL, July cant come any sooner!! especially with Vala now a regular cast member! I cant wait for the shipper forums of her and Daniel!

((Absolutely LOVED when Fowley was killed off, I recall shouting "YES!" when it finally happened! and it also started a nice moment in the hall for Mulder and Scully! crying.gif ))

This post has been edited by Lt.ColonelHaylee: Mar 22nd 2006, 7:14 PM
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 22nd 2006, 10:16 PM
Post #20

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ Mar 23rd 2006, 12:14 AM) *

LoL, July cant come any sooner!! especially with Vala now a regular cast member! I cant wait for the shipper forums of her and Daniel!

((Absolutely LOVED when Fowley was killed off, I recall shouting "YES!" when it finally happened! and it also started a nice moment in the hall for Mulder and Scully! crying.gif ))

Oh their little moment in the hall bow.gif I swear it was like the sweetest moment ever, the whole struggle with the tie which was so cute and then the emotional way she placed his hat on his head letting her fingers run slowly down his lips awww the memories crying.gif

I know Vala a regular cast member that is so cool cool.gif I have to admit at the start she really irratated
me but I don't know she just seemed to grow on me especially the relationship between her and Daniel it is very funny and when I heard she was becoming a regular I was so thrilled wo ho biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Angela: Mar 22nd 2006, 10:18 PM
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post Mar 23rd 2006, 2:38 PM
Post #21

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Angela @ Mar 22nd 2006, 9:16 PM) *

Oh their little moment in the hall bow.gif I swear it was like the sweetest moment ever, the whole struggle with the tie which was so cute and then the emotional way she placed his hat on his head letting her fingers run slowly down his lips awww the memories crying.gif

I know Vala a regular cast member that is so cool cool.gif I have to admit at the start she really irratated
me but I don't know she just seemed to grow on me especially the relationship between her and Daniel it is very funny and when I heard she was becoming a regular I was so thrilled wo ho biggrin.gif

Oh i know, Scully was soo wanting to kiss him there, I was wanting it too! But of course we had to wait another 2 seasons for that! But i think that is one of my all time favorite scenes of them ever, "my constant, my touchstone." *tear*

Vala kind of irritated me as well, but when she was burned alive in the season opener..that was such a emotionally powerful moment for both her character and Daniels. And you see that Daniel does genuinly care for her well-being.
I cant wait to see where it goes in season 10! WOW Season 10, its almost unbelievable! rotflmao_1.gif
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 27th 2006, 8:52 AM
Post #22

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ Mar 23rd 2006, 7:38 PM) *

Oh i know, Scully was soo wanting to kiss him there, I was wanting it too! But of course we had to wait another 2 seasons for that! But i think that is one of my all time favorite scenes of them ever, "my constant, my touchstone." *tear*

Vala kind of irritated me as well, but when she was burned alive in the season opener..that was such a emotionally powerful moment for both her character and Daniels. And you see that Daniel does genuinly care for her well-being.
I cant wait to see where it goes in season 10! WOW Season 10, its almost unbelievable! rotflmao_1.gif

Yeah that scene was so wonderful, I kept rewinding that specific scene over and over again lol biggrin.gif Yeah I would of did anything for them to kiss there, I was on the edge of my seat shouting please do it and thats what I was discussing with someone before on another forum that when they finally did kiss yes it was great but it was'nt as exciting as if they had kissed in that scene or even in the movie. I hate the way some of these shows really draw out the relationship and when something does eventually happen its not the same excitement! sad.gif

+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post Mar 27th 2006, 6:48 PM
Post #23

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Angela @ Mar 27th 2006, 7:52 AM) *

Yeah that scene was so wonderful, I kept rewinding that specific scene over and over again lol biggrin.gif Yeah I would of did anything for them to kiss there, I was on the edge of my seat shouting please do it and thats what I was discussing with someone before on another forum that when they finally did kiss yes it was great but it was'nt as exciting as if they had kissed in that scene or even in the movie. I hate the way some of these shows really draw out the relationship and when something does eventually happen its not the same excitement! sad.gif

Yeah I know what you mean...but when they did finally(!) kiss, it was sweet because they had their son right there with them which made it all the more special. But I agree that they should have kissed in that scene or in the movie...i heard a commentary on the season 4 episode memento mori (sp?), and the man(dont know who) said that in the scene where mulder and scully are in the hall hugging, that in one of the takes there was a kiss on the lips...but they decided to leave it out. sad.gif

These long, drawn out relationships(or lack there of) drive me crazy!!(even tho i love to watch it) But like on SG-1, Jack and Sam have been hiding their feelings for 10 years!! and i read in an article that Amanda Tapping would like it if Jack and Sam tried the whole relationship thing, but then decided that it wasnt working, and that should just be friends.
IF that happened I would be royally pissed!! for one thing, how mentally ill are you if for 10 years have had so deep of feelings for another to unconsciously sabotage every relationship you've ever attempted, and then in the end just decide that its not worth it!!!
COME ON PEOPLE!! mad.gif
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 28th 2006, 1:48 PM
Post #24

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ Mar 27th 2006, 11:48 PM) *

Yeah I know what you mean...but when they did finally(!) kiss, it was sweet because they had their son right there with them which made it all the more special. But I agree that they should have kissed in that scene or in the movie...i heard a commentary on the season 4 episode memento mori (sp?), and the man(dont know who) said that in the scene where mulder and scully are in the hall hugging, that in one of the takes there was a kiss on the lips...but they decided to leave it out. sad.gif

These long, drawn out relationships(or lack there of) drive me crazy!!(even tho i love to watch it) But like on SG-1, Jack and Sam have been hiding their feelings for 10 years!! and i read in an article that Amanda Tapping would like it if Jack and Sam tried the whole relationship thing, but then decided that it wasnt working, and that should just be friends.
IF that happened I would be royally pissed!! for one thing, how mentally ill are you if for 10 years have had so deep of feelings for another to unconsciously sabotage every relationship you've ever attempted, and then in the end just decide that its not worth it!!!
COME ON PEOPLE!! mad.gif

Yes that kiss was sweet and least you could SEE IT haha was just thinking of the kiss they had in the finale, it was so dark and I could barely see their lips which was kinda a let down but hey am not complaining about the end bed scene YEH! biggrin.gif

Oh the Memento Mori kiss you are referring to is very sweet and I can't believe you havent seen it, you MUST download it or something because it is really cute and you would love it. I am sure the kiss is on the season 4 dvd set as an extra but am not sure dry.gif . I'll tell ye about it anyway smile.gif ok after Mulder and Scully break the hug Mulder as you know kisses her forehead but then he pulls back again and gently places his lips on her lips while holding her face, it lasts for a couple of seconds but it is soooooo sweet crying.gif

Ok so we all know Amanda Tapping is defintely not a shipper sad.gif but hey am just pleased she is'nt writing the show because we would be totally screwed lol I know agree I would be devastated if in the end up they just decided to be friends because if that was real life that would soooooooo not happen like come on as you said 10 frigging years of deep feelings for eachother and then just outta of nowhere they decide to be friends like come on writers WISE UP that is total CRAP mad.gif
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 22nd 2014 - 8:48 AM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.