Stargate Information Archive

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Search     Help     Rules     Members V     Calendar V     Live Chat V  
2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The new SG1/SGA promo add!, Spoilers so be warned!
Angela
post Dec 12th 2005, 9:21 PM
Post #1

Civilian
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,195

Ok some strange and interesting things happenining in the new add which I think are cool and kind of scary:

Ok so the cool part is:

There is a kiss between Sheppard and Weir, ok WO HO as I am a Weir and Sheppard shipper am excited about it w00t.gif

And the scary part is:

There is a bit where a man, don't have a clue who he is, is pressed up against Sam and has his FECKING lips on her cheek and Sam says "ok so you do realise actually what you are doing here right?" she looks really uncomfortable in the scene but am like WTF is going on here? crying.gif

Ok so obviously Jack is gonna have to do some major ass kicking LOL

Check it out if you have not seen it, here is the link if someone wants to see it who has'nt already -

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ROG55EIQ

So what do you guys think about it?

This post has been edited by Angela: Dec 12th 2005, 9:28 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
wonderland
post Dec 12th 2005, 9:35 PM
Post #2

Major General
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,411

QUOTE(Angela @ Dec 12th 2005, 9:21 PM)
And the scary part is:
There is a bit where a man, don't have a clue who he is, is pressed up against Sam and has his FECKING lips on her cheek and Sam says "ok so you do realise actually what you are doing here right?" she looks really uncomfortable in the scene but am like WTF is going on here?  crying.gif

The guy of whom you speak is one Dr. Rodney McKay, who "dreams" Carter into his little world.
+Quote Post
Angela
post Dec 12th 2005, 9:40 PM
Post #3

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(wonderland @ Dec 13th 2005, 2:35 AM)
The guy of whom you speak is one Dr. Rodney McKay, who "dreams" Carter into his little world.

Oh haha happys days thanks for that, did not have a clue who it was LOL bow.gif
+Quote Post
samandjackforever
post Dec 13th 2005, 4:25 AM
Post #4

Airman First Class
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,970

QUOTE(Angela @ Dec 12th 2005, 9:21 PM)
Ok some strange and interesting things happenining in the new add which I think are cool and kind of scary:

Ok so the cool part is:

There is a kiss between Sheppard and Weir, ok WO HO as I am a Weir and Sheppard shipper am excited about it? w00t.gif

And the scary part is:

There is a bit where a man, don't have a clue who he is, is pressed up against Sam and has his FECKING lips on her cheek and Sam says "ok so you do realise actually what you are doing here right?" she looks really uncomfortable in the scene but am like WTF is going on here?? crying.gif

Check it out if you have not seen it, here is the link if someone wants to see it who has'nt already -

oh i wish in a way it wasn't a dream because then Jack really would have to come and kick some ass. That wouldn be such an amazing episode if Jack came and rescued sam and got protective.

But yaaaaay a Sheppard/Weir kiss. Woo hoo. At long fekin last!!!!!!! Does anyone know what episode it will be in?????

This post has been edited by samandjackforever: Dec 13th 2005, 5:54 AM
+Quote Post
Angela
post Dec 13th 2005, 8:50 PM
Post #5

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(samandjackforever @ Dec 13th 2005, 9:25 AM)
oh i wish in a way it wasn't a dream because then Jack really would have to come and kick some ass. That wouldn be such an amazing episode if Jack came and rescued sam and got protective.
But yaaaaay a Sheppard/Weir kiss. Woo hoo. At long fekin last!!!!!!! Does anyone know what episode it will be in?????

The kiss will be in the episode "The Long Goodbye" wo ho for the shippness!

Jack kicking anyone's ass is already a brilliant episode lol he is so sweet! 1.gif
+Quote Post
dr lee
post Dec 14th 2005, 11:43 AM
Post #6

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,109

agh! i can't get to the vid. it says that it's not available any more

where did you get the promo vid from?
+Quote Post
AtheneBelle
post Dec 14th 2005, 10:27 PM
Post #7

Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,548

Oh come on! I think they would be a great couple (that is, if McKay could get over himself and become a bit more humble). Probably not in the universe of the TV version. Maybe an AU where he eats some "humble pie" prior to joining the SGC and Area 51.
Click for Spoiler
+Quote Post
Angela
post Dec 15th 2005, 8:35 PM
Post #8

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(dr lee @ Dec 14th 2005, 4:43 PM)
agh! i can't get to the vid. it says that it's not available any more

where did you get the promo vid from?

Thats where I got the promo vid from, I don't know why its not working anymore, it may have expired or something!

Sorry
+Quote Post
dr lee
post Dec 16th 2005, 3:06 AM
Post #9

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,109

i think that the vid that you put up is one of the vids that arcady has put in one of the news threads. so i think i have seen it.
+Quote Post
Major Jay Carter
post Dec 17th 2005, 2:33 PM
Post #10

Airman First Class
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,131

Well, i think that the original idea for atlantis ship was teyla and sheppard, but he and weir are just as good!
Click for Spoiler
+Quote Post
Angela
post Dec 18th 2005, 9:40 PM
Post #11

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Major Jay Carter @ Dec 17th 2005, 7:33 PM)
Well, i think that the original idea for atlantis ship was teyla and sheppard, but he and weir are just as good!
Click for Spoiler

Yeah the original idea was that Teyla was going to be a probable love interest for Sheppard, but i think now they are heading more towards Wier and Sheppard wo ho

Yeah the new guy, I think they might be heading towards a match between him and Teyla, i read it somewhere cannot remember where tho, but they do look good together!
+Quote Post
aliaras
post Dec 20th 2005, 10:45 AM
Post #12

First Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,066

I saw that and made a big *SQUEEEEE*

All love for Wier and Sheppard...who are probably the two most attractive people on the team...getting together (w00t)

Ronin/Teyla is sweet. I'd go for that. Poor doctors McKay and Beckett are gonna have to find someone though.
+Quote Post
Angela
post Dec 20th 2005, 9:12 PM
Post #13

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(aliaras @ Dec 20th 2005, 3:45 PM)
I saw that and made a big *SQUEEEEE*
All love for Wier and Sheppard...who are probably the two most attractive people on the team...getting together (w00t)

Ronin/Teyla is sweet. I'd go for that. Poor doctors McKay and Beckett are gonna have to find someone though.

Yeah Sheppard and Weir are defintely the most two attractive people on the team to get together, completeyly agree!

McKay and Beckett um let me see they need to introduce some eye candy for them lol maybe just a fling of some sort just not Carter for McKay she is totally Jacks! 1.gif
+Quote Post
Carter-Hot
post Dec 21st 2005, 9:56 AM
Post #14

Captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,067

I saw the Promo, I think it's from "The Long Goodbye" (or is it Last Goodbye) - anyway, I saw that KISS!

w00t.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Carter-Hot: Dec 21st 2005, 9:57 AM
+Quote Post
Angela
post Dec 21st 2005, 9:19 PM
Post #15

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Carter-Hot @ Dec 21st 2005, 2:56 PM)
I saw the Promo, I think it's from "The Long Goodbye" (or is it Last Goodbye) - anyway, I saw that KISS!

w00t.gif  biggrin.gif

Wo Ho for the kiss yeh! bow.gif
+Quote Post
Carter-Hot
post Dec 23rd 2005, 6:45 AM
Post #16

Captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,067

LMAO

See, I'm all for Weir & Sheppard, none of this Teyla/Sheppard business. Conan & Xena (Ronan/Teyla) are definitely better for each other, IMO not that I think those 2 should be paired.

But definitely Weir & Sheppard, lol

pirate.gif
+Quote Post
Angela
post Dec 23rd 2005, 11:09 PM
Post #17

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Carter-Hot @ Dec 23rd 2005, 11:45 AM)
LMAO

See, I'm all for Weir & Sheppard, none of this Teyla/Sheppard business.  Conan & Xena (Ronan/Teyla) are definitely better for each other, IMO not that I think those 2 should be paired.

pirate.gif

WO HO 1.gif LOL
+Quote Post
Cindy
post Mar 12th 2006, 1:16 AM
Post #18

Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,647

QUOTE(Carter-Hot @ Dec 23rd 2005, 10:15 PM) *

LMAO

See, I'm all for Weir & Sheppard, none of this Teyla/Sheppard business. Conan & Xena (Ronan/Teyla) are definitely better for each other, IMO not that I think those 2 should be paired.

pirate.gif

So agree they are perfect cloud9.gif and I just love their little moments biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 13th 2006, 10:49 AM
Post #19

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Cindy @ Mar 12th 2006, 6:16 AM) *

So agree they are perfect cloud9.gif and I just love their little moments biggrin.gif

Oh I love their little moments aswell, I love how when they are staring at eachother they linger for a liittle longer than is needed rolleyes.gif Especially the moments in the balcony or in her office, its like a tradition now that episodes have to end with them two talking biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Space_butterfly
post Mar 18th 2006, 12:10 AM
Post #20

Staff Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,152

QUOTE(Angela @ Dec 12th 2005, 9:21 PM) *

Ok so the cool part is:

There is a kiss between Sheppard and Weir, ok WO HO as I am a Weir and Sheppard shipper am excited about it w00t.gif

And the scary part is:

There is a bit where a man, don't have a clue who he is, is pressed up against Sam and has his FECKING lips on her cheek and Sam says "ok so you do realise actually what you are doing here right?" she looks really uncomfortable in the scene but am like WTF is going on here? crying.gif

Um, just a question - how can you watch Atlantis and not know who McKay is? He kind of 'makes' himself know in every episode. I, personally have never seen any chemestry whatsoever between Weir & Sheppard. I myself have always been a Sheppard/Teyla shipper. I can see the Ronan/Teyla thing happing also but I've been waiting longer for Sheppard/Teyla. Honestly, they could both work.

Did anyone else notice in this episode that they had the Sheppard/Weir kiss but were playing around with the Sheppard/Teyla thing also? It was like the writers couldn't make up their minds for this episode!
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 20th 2006, 6:14 PM
Post #21

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Space_butterfly @ Mar 18th 2006, 5:10 AM) *

Um, just a question - how can you watch Atlantis and not know who McKay is? He kind of 'makes' himself know in every episode. I, personally have never seen any chemestry whatsoever between Weir & Sheppard. I myself have always been a Sheppard/Teyla shipper. I can see the Ronan/Teyla thing happing also but I've been waiting longer for Sheppard/Teyla. Honestly, they could both work.

Did anyone else notice in this episode that they had the Sheppard/Weir kiss but were playing around with the Sheppard/Teyla thing also? It was like the writers couldn't make up their minds for this episode!

Well of COURSE I know who McKay is am not thick mad.gif , its just in the promo you can't quite make out his face ya know, for a minute I thought it was Pete sick.gif Oh soooooo have to disagree I DEFINTELY see chemistry between Weir/Sheppard I don't see ANY between Sheppard/Teyla!

Well honestly I didnt see anything Sheppard/Teyla in that episode, just that comment sick.gif which in my mind was Thalen talking his way out of getting killed. But I will agree the writers will not make up up their minds of who they are going to ship for e.g. the episode "Conversion" had the kiss between Sheppard/Teyla but all throughout the eppy it was Sheppard/Weir and even Caldwell said to Weir about Sheppard "You's two are pretty close"! So yeah I think they are playing with our heads for the moment, but they will have to make there minds up soon!

Thats my thoughts anyway whistling.gif

This post has been edited by Angela: Mar 20th 2006, 6:38 PM
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post Mar 23rd 2006, 2:50 PM
Post #22

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,428

QUOTE(Angela @ Mar 20th 2006, 5:14 PM) *

Well of COURSE I know who McKay is am not thick mad.gif , its just in the promo you can't quite make out his face ya know, for a minute I thought it was Pete sick.gif Oh soooooo have to disagree I DEFINTELY see chemistry between Weir/Sheppard I don't see ANY between Sheppard/Teyla!

Well honestly I didnt see anything Sheppard/Teyla in that episode, just that comment sick.gif which in my mind was Thalen talking his way out of getting killed. But I will agree the writers will not make up up their minds of who they are going to ship for e.g. the episode "Conversion" had the kiss between Sheppard/Teyla but all throughout the eppy it was Sheppard/Weir and even Caldwell said to Weir about Sheppard "You's two are pretty close"! So yeah I think they are playing with our heads for the moment, but they will have to make there minds up soon!

Thats my thoughts anyway whistling.gif

I totally agree with you that they are just playing with our heads. But its pretty damn irritating. I just wish they would make up their minds who they want to pursue. Personally, I'm a Teyla/Sheppard shipper, but I would rather them pursue one instead of both..whether it be the Shep/Teyla or Shep/Weir.

and if it is Shepperd and Weir, even though i dont particularly like it, I think they'll do the Ronon/Teyla thing, which i think i could eventually get used to.

But I think the writers should pick the couples they want to have the sexual tension and leave it to that, not just start something and abruptly change it. Like it was done on LOST with Jack and Kate, now all of the sudden they have the Jack and Ana Lucia, and Sawyer with Kate. sick.gif DONT LIKE IT AT ALL!!

anyway...just my opinion on the situation....
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 27th 2006, 9:06 AM
Post #23

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ Mar 23rd 2006, 7:50 PM) *

I totally agree with you that they are just playing with our heads. But its pretty damn irritating. I just wish they would make up their minds who they want to pursue. Personally, I'm a Teyla/Sheppard shipper, but I would rather them pursue one instead of both..whether it be the Shep/Teyla or Shep/Weir.

and if it is Shepperd and Weir, even though i dont particularly like it, I think they'll do the Ronon/Teyla thing, which i think i could eventually get used to.

But I think the writers should pick the couples they want to have the sexual tension and leave it to that, not just start something and abruptly change it. Like it was done on LOST with Jack and Kate, now all of the sudden they have the Jack and Ana Lucia, and Sawyer with Kate. sick.gif DONT LIKE IT AT ALL!!

anyway...just my opinion on the situation....

Yeah I agree with you its like MAKE YOUR MINDS UP ALREADY mad.gif As you know am Sheppard/Weir but to be honest I would rather them just pick a frigging couple and none of this switching between Weir and Teyla. For example in "Conversion" ye had the kiss between Sheppard and Teyla but the whole eppy was scenes of Sheppard and Weir, then "The Long Goodbye" it was Sheppard and Weir kiss and then that line from Sheppard/Thalen Confuzzled.gif haha sorry I hated it but anyway its like what is that all about ye cannot keep this up forever because its gonna drive fans mad specifically ME blink.gif

So if it is Sheppard/Weir happy days stick with it and if its Sheppard/Teyla crying.gif stick with it and just get on with the show!

Lost is a show I was really interested in and then I kinda missed a couple of eppys and completely lost track of it!
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post Mar 28th 2006, 10:28 AM
Post #24

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,428

QUOTE(Angela @ Mar 27th 2006, 8:06 AM) *

So if it is Sheppard/Weir happy days stick with it and if its Sheppard/Teyla crying.gif stick with it and just get on with the show!

AMEN TO THAT!!
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 24th 2014 - 3:01 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.