Stargate Information Archive

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Search     Help     Rules     Members V     Calendar V     Live Chat V  
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Other Shippy Couples!, What other couples are like Sam n Jack?
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post Mar 22nd 2006, 7:32 PM
Post #25

Civilian
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,428

QUOTE(Angela @ Dec 5th 2005, 8:53 PM) *

I love to see sexual tension acted out on screen, am just a hopeless romantic when it comes down to it LOL!

Ok um never heard of that show "Bones", I know the rest of them but not Bones, wish I had tho if there is potential ship!

Ok so I watch Cornation Street and the rumor going around is that Frankie and Jamie are becoming a little too close for comfort, ok so I would never have placed them as a couple but the more I think about it the more I think they make a good couple. I don't know what it is with me and forbidden couples, I just like the danger of it haha

Oh you soo have to see Bones, I swear they are the next Mulder and Scully. He's an FBI agent, shes a forensic anthropologist...and together they solve crimes lol! but its great, he's so protective of her at times (even tho she kicks ass for herself) It airs on the FOX network

Ive never heard of Cornation Street, sounds interesting.
totally agree with you about the 'forbidden couples', i think it might be the intrigue that gets me. I like it so much I've started writing my own! lol
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Angela
post Mar 22nd 2006, 10:05 PM
Post #26

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,195

QUOTE(Lt.ColonelHaylee @ Mar 23rd 2006, 12:32 AM) *

Oh you soo have to see Bones, I swear they are the next Mulder and Scully. He's an FBI agent, shes a forensic anthropologist...and together they solve crimes lol! but its great, he's so protective of her at times (even tho she kicks ass for herself) It airs on the FOX network

Ive never heard of Cornation Street, sounds interesting.
totally agree with you about the 'forbidden couples', i think it might be the intrigue that gets me. I like it so much I've started writing my own! lol

Oh yeah "Bones" it started over here recently on a channel called Skyone, oh it so defintely reminds me of the X-Files. I swear when it first got advertised over here I actually went woah have I went back in time and the X-Files are only starting to air now lol

Cornation street is just a simple english soap NOTHING like the X-Files, Bones or Stargate haha I just like sometimes the idea of forbidden couples aswell, it really draws me in ya know the danger of a couple like that finally crossing over that line which to me is just exciting and electrifying biggrin.gif

Writing your own um sounds very interesting indeed! wink.gif
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post Mar 23rd 2006, 2:42 PM
Post #27

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Angela @ Mar 22nd 2006, 9:05 PM) *

Oh yeah "Bones" it started over here recently on a channel called Skyone, oh it so defintely reminds me of the X-Files. I swear when it first got advertised over here I actually went woah have I went back in time and the X-Files are only starting to air now lol

Cornation street is just a simple english soap NOTHING like the X-Files, Bones or Stargate haha I just like sometimes the idea of forbidden couples aswell, it really draws me in ya know the danger of a couple like that finally crossing over that line which to me is just exciting and electrifying biggrin.gif

Writing your own um sounds very interesting indeed! wink.gif

LOL interesting it is...lets just say its a working progress.
+Quote Post
Nikki
post Mar 24th 2006, 2:42 PM
Post #28

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,724

Ohhh, i totally LOVE bones, am sooo addicted and def am a shipper for brennan and booth...they just look so good together.
And your right, it's so cute how protective he is of her and because they're such different personalities they just seem to compliment eachother really well...kind of like like sam and jack actually, shes all about the thinking hes all about the action, lol! biggrin.gif
And because its quite early i'm totally loving the UST between them, reminds me a lot of our fav couple s/j.
P.S. Didn't you just love that christmas ep? so cute! smile.gif
+Quote Post
Lt.ColonelHaylee
post Mar 26th 2006, 12:31 PM
Post #29

Civilian
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nikki @ Mar 24th 2006, 1:42 PM) *

Ohhh, i totally LOVE bones, am sooo addicted and def am a shipper for brennan and booth...they just look so good together.
And your right, it's so cute how protective he is of her and because they're such different personalities they just seem to compliment eachother really well...kind of like like sam and jack actually, shes all about the thinking hes all about the action, lol! biggrin.gif
And because its quite early i'm totally loving the UST between them, reminds me a lot of our fav couple s/j.
P.S. Didn't you just love that christmas ep? so cute! smile.gif

Oh yes I loved that episode...very touching.
Did you see the one where the mafia or something wanted Brennan killed, and Booth would not leave her side. It was soo sweet how protective of her he was..and then when he saved her in the end...I had tears in my eyes!

I Just LOVE them!!
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 18th 2014 - 12:42 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.