Stargate Information Archive

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Search     Help     Rules     Members V     Calendar V     Live Chat V  

> Stargate Atlantis: General Discussion

This area is for general discussion of Stargate Atlantis only. Atlantis spoilers belong in the Spoilers & Speculation section. There are separate categories for Stargate SG-1 Discussion and Stargate Universe Discussion. Complete forum rules are available here.

Atlantis Index: General Discussion | Spoilers & Speculation | Specific Episode Discussion

18 Pages V « < 16 17 18  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Err... can Ancients suck that much?, SPOILERS SEASON 2
Revan
post Mar 16th 2008, 11:08 AM
Post #409

Dark Lord of The Sith
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 11,056

I agree with Daf and Marv. Science and comparably advanced technology do not a mature race make.

If humans found out about the stargate and all that, in their present condition, there would be mass hysteria.

Although, TPTB have shown us that when Cassandra (who we've heard nothing from in a long time... interesting given she is an alien, living with who knows... she should be like, in college) is an old woman, humans will know about the gate, and will no longer need it to travel to the stars.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Abaddonian
post Nov 20th 2009, 4:19 AM
Post #410

Civilian
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,911

I think that in general, you're all right; Humans are just too primitive, too narrow minded. Too stupid too... Of course I wouldn't be naming anyone, specifically. But the only possible way to introduce the concept to the Human race would be if you've already either defeated all of your enemies and/or you've established treaties and alliances etc.

And if anyone's suggesting the Humans that are in the loop are anywhere near being 'mature', then has anyone seen the following?

» Click to Show Spoiler «

There was my evidence, and my venting. I feel better now... Humans are IMMATURE NOW. EVEN WITHIN MY OWN FRIENDS, WHEN I SHARE KNOWLEDGE OF VARIOUS DEVELOPING TECHNOLOGIES, THEY INSIST THAT THAT CANNOT EXIST FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. ANOTHER SIGN OF IMMATURITY.

Sorry, I'm a bit peeved. Thankyou for reading.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

18 Pages V « < 16 17 18
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 31st 2014 - 10:44 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.