IndyJan
post Jan 20th 2006, 3:23 AM
Post #97

Lieutenant General
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 5,622

QUOTE(Auntie Em! @ Dec 30th 2005, 8:39 AM) *

Yes. I told him as much in that particular blog. He is an ass! Talking out the corner of his mouth because the fans are pissed. Jackass!

LOL, of course you did Em! JM is a total ass. He thinks to pacify the fans, but we all know him for what he is, an ass!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MinnieMist
post May 29th 2006, 3:44 AM
Post #98

Civilian
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,829

Ok there was one more thing i noticed and wanted to know if i was correct, the soddan's brother that mitchell shot and thought he killed, was he played by Keith Hamilton Cobb, better know as Tyr Anasazi from Andromeda, and if now one knows for sure, how can i find out, i'm kinda new to this site.
+Quote Post
KillerMarv
post May 29th 2006, 3:49 AM
Post #99

Major General
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,622

Jolan was played by Jason George, and Volnek by Jarvis George... I found this out on gateworld, but I'm not saying it's the only place.
+Quote Post
Teal'c - The Destroyer
post Aug 24th 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #100

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,058

Okay, my sister and I have been having a discussion concerning is the Eye of the Gods that the Sudan travel through the Stargate...My sister thinks its that obelisk-like stone that Daniel Jackon examined but I think its the Stargate...can someone tell me otherwise?

+Quote Post
MasterBetty
post Aug 25th 2006, 12:03 AM
Post #101

Senior Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 10,132

one thing i found really good about this episode was the tactics used at the start of the episode iv got your six mitchel yelling get down i mean do you think they need his permission to get into cover and the formation was all wrong just the whole start of the episode blows but the rest was good apart from the fact the sodan are great fighters and you wont stand a chance thing and mitchel happenes to smash one i mean how relistic is that huh.gif

Long Answer:and to answer you question teal'c the destoryer your sister is right it is the tomb stone thing in the middle of the jungle also they mention that they do not worship the snake in the head people anymore so they wouldnt call the stargate the eye of the gods. rember the leader what ever his name was said they should have benn defeted 3000 years ago or was in 5000 doesnt matter u get what i am saying.but there is also the argument that they knew that the acients build the stargates. but they where refering to the tomb stone thing and they called the the gods becuase they new the acients built it and they traveled it to get to the camp.

Short Answer: your sister is right
+Quote Post
Teal'c - The Destroyer
post Sep 3rd 2006, 8:54 PM
Post #102

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,058

QUOTE(MasterBetty @ Aug 25th 2006, 3:03 PM) *

one thing i found really good about this episode was the tactics used at the start of the episode iv got your six mitchel yelling get down i mean do you think they need his permission to get into cover and the formation was all wrong just the whole start of the episode blows but the rest was good apart from the fact the sodan are great fighters and you wont stand a chance thing and mitchel happenes to smash one i mean how relistic is that huh.gif

Long Answer:and to answer you question teal'c the destoryer your sister is right it is the tomb stone thing in the middle of the jungle also they mention that they do not worship the snake in the head people anymore so they wouldnt call the stargate the eye of the gods. rember the leader what ever his name was said they should have benn defeted 3000 years ago or was in 5000 doesnt matter u get what i am saying.but there is also the argument that they knew that the acients build the stargates. but they where refering to the tomb stone thing and they called the the gods becuase they new the acients built it and they traveled it to get to the camp.

Short Answer: your sister is right

Noooooo! *sobs in the corner* I should have been right, damn it!

^ just jokin

biggrin.gif Okay thanks for that....
+Quote Post
Chris_Johnston
post Nov 28th 2009, 7:00 PM
Post #103

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 33,695

Okay, sorry to resurrect yet another dead thread (but there ought to be a lot of other folks just discovering this show through Hulu).

I wasn't even thinking The Last Samurai, because I generally love this kind of story, and the Zwick film definitely wasn't the first. I always love the big moment when the learner is finally "ready".

When Mitchell's vision started getting blurry, I first thought Somebody's cheating!, but then when he was declared dead, and Jolan asked that he dispose of the body himself, I was kinda disappointed for a minute, "Ohhh, man, they ripped that off from 'Amok Time'!" So I was clapping and laughing when Mitchell said "Well done, Bones." Excellent bit o' lampshading there!

This post has been edited by Chris_Johnston: Nov 28th 2009, 7:01 PM
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 30th 2014 - 1:30 PM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.