> Have you read?, HELP!!
Teags
post Jul 11th 2005, 1:58 PM
Post #1

Technical Sergeant
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,840

Ok guys, now I know this is slightly pathetic but... I have read so much FanFic in the last couple of months and have been trying to mark all my favourite's because they all just seem to be mingling into one! I'm looking for one in particular that I cannot find anywhere and was hoping one of you might recognise it...

Ok so, It has the original members of SG1 in it and Sam get's captured by an unknown Gaul'd! I think originally the group has an accident or gets shot so she already has an injury and then gets interrogated and tortured by the Gaul'd in question and his first prime. The gaul'd knows that she has been blended with a tokr'a and won't kill her because he doesn't have access to a sarchophagis(sp) because he is at war with another Gaul'd! Jack and the other happen to come across this sarcasphogis because they are being helped by one of the rival Gaul'd's supporters. Meanwhile, Sam meets a little boy who is sent in to help her with her injuries and she ends up convincing him that his lord is a false god and contacts the other side. Then rescue gets botched and the Gaul'd escapes with a very sick Sam through the Stargate... obviously it is part of a seies but the fic itself is pretty long!
It's really good so if any of you know it or at least know who wrote it i would be really grateful if you could let me no! Oh, and i recommend that you read it yourself!
Thanks heaps guys biggrin.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BlearfBrine
post Nov 12th 2010, 3:12 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

I can understand what this character feels:when everything in your life gets bad,you dont see a light at the end of the tunnel,even if there is one,if we seriously search for it...otherwise I know some people who live without any love,dont have realtives and arent married,who seem to be happy...so Im beginnin to think he/her cant see what beautiful there is in his/her life:its better admit certain things wont happen and then stoppin hope
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 28th 2014 - 12:22 AM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.