Stargate Information Archive

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Search     Help     Rules     Members V     Calendar V     Live Chat V  

> Stargate Atlantis: Spoilers & Speculation

This area is for Atlantis spoilers. There are separate categories for SG-1 Spoilers and Universe Spoilers. Complete forum rules are available here.

Atlantis Index: General Discussion | Spoilers & Speculation | Specific Episode Discussion

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> teyla vs weir, the battle over johns heart...
Dafmeister
post Apr 4th 2005, 7:01 PM
Post #25

General
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,340

QUOTE(avatar28 @ Apr 4th 2005, 7:26 PM)
If you read the spoilers and comments from the producers regarding Season 2, it's very clear that John does NOT die on his suicide mission.

I think that is pretty obvious. He's the main cast member of Atlantis, its hardly likely that he'll die after one season.

QUOTE(Sighfienerd @ Apr 4th 2005, 11:29 PM)
Although the writers left it somewhat unclear..... I don't think any other members of the team are married, are they?

Its just like what you said, the writers have left it unclear. Its not very likely that members of the team are married.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Apr 4th 2005, 8:19 PM
Post #26

Senior Airman
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,646

QUOTE(Dafmeister @ Apr 4th 2005, 7:01 PM)
I think that is pretty obvious. He's the main cast member of Atlantis, its hardly likely that he'll die after one season.

Agreed. But that is apparently not enough for some people so there's as close as they're going to get to "proof" of the fact until they see him survive.
+Quote Post
Christy
post Apr 4th 2005, 11:00 PM
Post #27

Captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,098

Simon is (was) her boyfriend.
Husbannds and wives do not live at different houses.
+Quote Post
Sighfienerd
post Apr 6th 2005, 1:20 PM
Post #28

Beyond here there be dragons
Group Icon

Group: Donating Members
Member No.: 7,150

QUOTE(Christy @ Apr 5th 2005, 12:00 AM)
Simon is (was) her boyfriend.
Husbannds and wives do not live at different houses.

Christy, I don't think they're married either, but how did you determine that they lived in different houses - just to finally set this question to rest.

I don't remember - had they shown Weir's house before or something?
+Quote Post
Dafmeister
post Apr 6th 2005, 2:21 PM
Post #29

General
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,340

QUOTE(Sighfienerd @ Apr 6th 2005, 7:20 PM)
I don't remember - had they shown Weir's house before or something?

The only time they showed Weir's house was in 'The Lost City' when Jessica Steen played Weir. Other than that i dont think they showed her house in Atlantis. Weir and Simon could have just moved into the same house together. They dont have to be married to live together.
+Quote Post
Sighfienerd
post Apr 6th 2005, 4:09 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

QUOTE(Dafmeister @ Apr 6th 2005, 3:21 PM)
They dont have to be married to live together.

Hmmm, I never thought of that. Shocking. I think Dr. Weir is far too upstanding a citizen to indulge in that kind of behavior. whistling.gif
+Quote Post
Atlantians
post Apr 17th 2005, 9:34 PM
Post #31

First Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,349

QUOTE(danielonmymind @ Feb 12th 2005, 11:12 AM)
newayz, in the US, we just saw Sanctuary, where Chia (or however u spell it) and John get it on....if u know what i mean? 1.gif? but she turned out to be an Ancient. i wonder what Teyla and Dr.Weir thought about that...

That was a Beautiful woman, the one who played that Ancient.
Im a Christian, so im not gawking or anything. mad.gif
I just think she was a stunning creation of God.
To bad there is a 15-1 chance of she being a Christian. dry.gif

PS: Doesn't mater what Teyla or Wrir thought, if they did anything they would be struck dead by Ancient Lightning.

This post has been edited by Atlantians: Apr 17th 2005, 9:36 PM
+Quote Post
Atlantians
post Apr 17th 2005, 9:37 PM
Post #32

First Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,349

QUOTE(Teyla Emmagan @ Feb 17th 2005, 8:13 AM)
John  Sheppard and Teyla Emmagan  4 ever

Whoever Made up Teyla's last name should be shot. dry.gif

Iys also annoying to keep having to read it...... crying.gif
+Quote Post
alv_wg
post Jun 7th 2005, 1:55 AM
Post #33

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,196

I prefer John and Chaya.

QUOTE(danielonmymind @ Feb 11th 2005, 7:33 PM)
from the behind the scenes stargate ep.:

everyone had something to say about the Teyla vs. Dr. Weir fight. they said that one day they really might go at it. What are they fighting over....John Sheppards heart. the much loved "shippers" will enjoy this. the writers of the show and the actors were hinting that somethin might go on there.

so will Teyla's mad fighting skills beat Dr. Weir..  argue.gif tell us what u think... rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Tania
post Jun 12th 2005, 2:18 AM
Post #34

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,264

I honestly don?t think that Dr Elizabeth Weir and Teyla Emmagan would have a ?fight? over Major John Sheppard. Simply because they are not that kind of people. It would be very out of character for them to do so. Even if John decided to be with one of them (I would put my money on Teyla it is practically canon) I think the other would be happy for them and would support it.

I would personally hate if they did fight because it would drastically change my opinion of Teyla and Elizabeth, two of my favourite characters. You have to realize that these characters are not hormone struck teenagers (well maybe John!!) But both women are leaders in there own right and have the maturity and experience to deal with these kinds of situations with a level head. Besides Teyla and Elizabeth are close and sympathizes with each other because they know the hardship that leaders face. I for one being a shipper (Teyla/John) myself would hate to see their friendship threatened because of a man.

And I agree with the comment that whoever thought of Teyla?s last name should be shot!!! What the hell were they thinking!!!!! huh.gif
+Quote Post
tinydancer
post Jun 12th 2005, 2:48 AM
Post #35

Airman First Class
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,252

I think that Teyla and John are more suited to each other from a romantic point of view. But John and Elizabeth have the makings of a great friendship.

I think John and Teyla have a lot of UST.

bow.gif ... to the very hot John.
+Quote Post
Bat_Outta_Hell
post Jul 15th 2005, 6:32 AM
Post #36

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,504

it has to be joh and telya i mean look at the skin perfect and her accent, weir is too strict but it might be a challenge for john to get her, but my moneys on teyla 1.gif laugh.gif wink.gif
+Quote Post
mishbloom
post Jul 18th 2005, 7:03 PM
Post #37

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,574

*hides behind the desk in anticipation of large objects being tossed this way*

Please take into account that I have not seen MOST of Season One. I am still trying to get some sort of grip on John's whole personality.

That said, I'm not sure that I see him with either one--Teyla or Elizabeth. (I don't see him with Rodney, Carson, or any of the other guys either!) rolleyes.gif

My reasoning is that with Elizabeth, it could be very awkward from the whole leadership POV. They do work very well together in a professional capacity, but I don't see them as a couple. (Incidentally I think Elizabeth and Carson would be pretty cute together!)

As for Teyla...I don't know. I think she's going to end up with the big guy...what's his name? Ronan Dex? The new guy. Not that I don't think she and John would be good together...I just don't know if they've got the right dynamic either.

So where does that leave John? *snerk* Right here, in my arms! LOL Actually I'm not sure where that leaves our darling Major Sheppard. Maybe we just haven't come across his right woman yet. Or maybe we did (whoever the other chick was--didn't see that episode), and she'll come back around. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
+Quote Post
DI Falken
post Jul 19th 2005, 2:35 PM
Post #38

Chief Master Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 925

QUOTE(fernando @ Feb 18th 2005, 8:01 PM)
who made up the words? tongue.gif

anyway, teyla is mine, so that wont work...
and weir looks like an asgard, dont htink john goes for asgards.

Yeah, I don't find Weir particularly attractive. Teyla on the other hand...I would kill to have her legs!
+Quote Post
-Hunter-
post Jul 20th 2005, 12:11 PM
Post #39

Airman Basic

Member No.: 9,551

QUOTE(Tania @ Jun 12th 2005, 9:18 AM)
I honestly don?t think that Dr Elizabeth Weir and Teyla Emmagan would have a ?fight? over Major John Sheppard. Simply because they are not that kind of people. It would be very out of character for them to do so. Even if John decided to be with one of them (I would put my money on Teyla it is practically canon) I think the other would be happy for them and would support it.

I would personally hate if they did fight because it would drastically change my opinion of Teyla and Elizabeth, two of my favourite characters. You have to realize that these characters are not hormone struck teenagers (well maybe John!!)  But both women are leaders in there own right and have the maturity and experience to deal with these kinds of situations with a level head. Besides Teyla and Elizabeth are close and sympathizes with each other because they know the hardship that leaders face. I for one being a shipper (Teyla/John) myself would hate to see their friendship threatened because of a man.

And I agree with the comment that whoever thought of Teyla?s last name should be shot!!!  What the hell were they thinking!!!!!  huh.gif

Fight does not necessarily mean a fistfight. It could mean they both try to get John to fall in love with them.

And I totally agree with you that last name is stupid.
+Quote Post
dr lee
post Jul 21st 2005, 4:29 AM
Post #40

Lieutenant Colonel
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,109

the whole 'who will get sheppard' thing is confusing if you look at the spoilers.

there is an episode (i forget the name) where john turns part wraith and the spoilers say that something will happen in shep and telyas relationship in that episode.

but if you look at seige part three when john returns from his suicide misson wier walks up 2 him ahd hugs him, not to mention THAT look b4 he left on the misson.

as the late great spike milligan once said, 'it's all very confusing really.'

i honestly don't believe that the fight will be a physical one. having the two main female rols fighting over the main male role is too much like a soap. if i wanted to see that i'd watch 'eastenders' (for you americans who've never heard of that it is a soap based in london and is known for this kind of storyline)
+Quote Post
ancient01
post Jul 21st 2005, 5:59 AM
Post #41

Technical Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,239

QUOTE(dr lee @ Jul 21st 2005, 4:29 AM)
i honestly don't believe that the fight will be a physical one. having the two main female rols fighting over the main male role is too much like a soap. if i wanted to see that i'd watch 'eastenders' (for you americans who've never heard of that it is a soap based in london and is known for this kind of storyline)

But that show has taught me all about Brittish interpersonal relationships. Everyone will eventually get a turn with everyone else in the neighborhood. And gangsters in London are bigger wusses than any big city middle school kid in the US... Are you suggesting that's not real? sad.gif
+Quote Post
Carter-Hot
post Jul 21st 2005, 6:00 AM
Post #42

Captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,067

Eastenders is B-O-R-I-N-G!

Anyway, I'm more inclined towards Weir and Sheppard. They don't need to communicate, they can see it in each other's eyes, that's trust and that's love.

Sheppard and Teyla, if they do go out, I can only see Teyla dumping Sheppard later on. They both like being physical but Sheppard doesn't care about Teyla in the same meaningful way as Sheppard does for Weir.

Like when Teyla had those Wraith nightmares, if he cared about her in that meaningful way like he does for Weir, he wouldn't have got the Doc to examine Teyla. He would have sat down and talked about it.

Sheppard only sees Teyla as a fellow fighter, nothing more.

This post has been edited by Carter-Hot: Jul 21st 2005, 6:01 AM
+Quote Post
Tania
post Jul 21st 2005, 12:11 PM
Post #43

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,264

Well if not Teyla and John how about Joe and Rachel...LOL

user posted image

and yes, yes I know Joe is married.

I am pretty sure that it will be Teyla/John..... I just guess I will have to wait for the episode Conversion to confirm wink.gif

This post has been edited by Tania: Jul 21st 2005, 12:16 PM
+Quote Post
Sighfienerd
post Jul 21st 2005, 4:41 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

QUOTE(dr lee @ Jul 21st 2005, 5:29 AM)
but if you look at seige part three when john returns from his suicide misson wier walks up 2 him ahd hugs him, not to mention THAT look b4 he left on the misson.

QUOTE(Carter-Hot @ Jul 21st 2005, 7:00 AM)
Anyway, I'm more inclined towards Weir and Sheppard.  They don't need to communicate, they can see it in each other's eyes, that's trust and that's love.

Yes!! I am glorying in the Weir/Sheppard affirmations! They make a pretty hot combination - a little unexpected, a little tense, a little naughty. whistling.gif I know, I know - I'm turning into a shipper - but just for these two. Oh my, yes.
+Quote Post
Cassandra-Sb
post Aug 21st 2005, 7:26 AM
Post #45

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,930

i hope John and Teyla will be together. because Elisabeth seems elder than him. and Teyla/John would be so cutty cloud9.gif

+Quote Post
stargate_addict
post Aug 21st 2005, 12:00 PM
Post #46

Second Lieutenant
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,195

I think weirs ganna win
Click for Spoiler
+Quote Post
Erised
post Aug 23rd 2005, 7:18 AM
Post #47

Technical Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,232

Sheppard and Teyla? Ha, never! And especially not after Ronan showed up!
Teyla/Ronan
Sheppard/Weir

it's so obvious people.
+Quote Post
Cindy
post Sep 9th 2005, 6:42 AM
Post #48

Airman
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,647

QUOTE(Carter-Hot @ Jul 21st 2005, 9:30 PM)
Eastenders is B-O-R-I-N-G!
Anyway, I'm more inclined towards Weir and Sheppard.  They don't need to communicate, they can see it in each other's eyes, that's trust and that's love.

Sheppard and Teyla, if they do go out, I can only see Teyla dumping Sheppard later on.  They both like being physical but Sheppard doesn't care about Teyla in the same meaningful way as Sheppard does for Weir.

Like when Teyla had those Wraith nightmares, if he cared about her in that meaningful way like he does for Weir, he wouldn't have got the Doc to examine Teyla.  He would have sat down and talked about it.

Sheppard only sees Teyla as a fellow fighter, nothing more.

I totaly agree with you. i mean right from the start they started to look at each other in 'funny' ways. Take Rising for example, before Sheppard went to Tayla's planet he turned back and waved to Weir (i think!). rolleyes.gif

I just dont think that Teyla and Sheppard make that good of a match. I hope Tayla ends up with Ronan Dex and Weir with Sheppard. Then i'll be happy. cool.gif
+Quote Post

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 22nd 2014 - 4:15 AM
Stargate Information Archive

Stargate SG-1 © 1997-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Stargate Atlantis © 2004-2013 MGM Worldwide Television, Inc.
Text and images from this site may not be used without permission.

All comments on these pages belong to the author of those comments, and
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stargate Information Archive.